Community post

Discussion

Fall 2013 Mommies to Be!

View Full Post

Hello all.

Since there were a lot of Sept 2013 BFPs and we all think the Countdown to Baby site is sort of lame I thought I'd create a place where we could all talk about our pregnancies.

I made it Fall 2013 with the hopes that a lot of the ladies from October board (and beyond) will be able to join us here.

AFM today I'm exactly 5 weeks pregnant. I have my first exam scheduled for Jan 28th and we plan to tell my family the weekend after. It's been torture keeping this to myself so I hope we can all discuss symptoms, concerns, and joys together.

I still haven't had a lot of symptoms. Heartburn one day, my nipples are tingly and sore and DH swears my boobs are bigger already. I haven't felt any nausea yet or felt much fatigue. Although I do have trouble staying asleep, sometimes I wake up 3 or 4 times a night. Oh and this morning I had to get up early because I had to pee so bad. I think it's starting!

User Image

57 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 57 Replies | Last Page

lizzha,
I bet you will be relieved to be able to tell someone besides your dh. I hope everything goes great and everyone is really suprised! I suprised my grandmother and mother at dinner the day after we found out we were pregnant. I took a picture of the clear blue digital test and had a 4x6 photo printed one for each of them. On the back of the picture I wrote Suprise coming in September! and placed in the envelope backwards so when they opened it it showed the words first and then they flipped it around and saw the test their faces were priceless.

I have been having nausea spells on and off. I haven't thrown up its just after I eat my stomach starts feeling queezy. Also apparently we don't like coffee either, I changed to decaf as soon as I found out and here lately everytime I drink it my stomach feels like I am goin to puke.

Feb 5th seems like it is taking forever to get here lol Can't wait to see the little thing on the screen.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Lizhaa- I still don't really feel pregnant! I haven't been sick once. I'm just super tired and pretty much always hungry! Other than that, I feel pretty normal. I was so worried about my lack of symptoms but my doctor said all of my hormone levels looked right on and some people just handle the increased hormones better than others. I'll take it. As long as the babies are ok, fantastic!

We're telling our families today!! So excited/nervous. We made cute birthday presents for my dad and my MIL to share the news. It will just be so nice for someone else to finally know!!

Hope you're all doing well!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am so happy to hear you all got your BFPs. I am not preggo yet, but I wanted to say and if you all don't mind wanted to peak in and out from time to time to see how you all are doing. I don't know when I will get my BFP but so happy that those who I have seen on other forums have.

11 years ago

Thanks so much PBC! I've been silently stalking both the September and October boards, hoping for another big batch of BFPs for you ladies. You're in my thoughts and I'm rooting for you all! Feel free to stop by whenever you want. :)

AFM I broke down and told a friend today at lunch. My DH encouraged me to. He told me, we have good news, we should celebrate it, we're waiting to tell our families in person and my friend can keep a secret. She was so thrilled for us and said she had been hoping that's why I wanted to get lunch. She will be getting engaged soon so I'm hoping a little one follows quick for her too!

Hope you all are feeling good! Not trying to rub it in but I still feel great. I've been walking on my treadmill and it's been helping me sleep and giving me energy.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

PBC I have been stalking the September and October boards as well :) Hoping for some more BFP's to jump on here!!

lizhaa so glad you are feeling well and told your friend!! Its so exciting to share the news!!

AFM 7 weeks now!! Feeling much better now that I have been able to get outside and get active. Only thing that makes me sick is SMELLS. anything strong sends me running. I can handle that over constant nausea though! Just 2 more weeks until I have my sonogram :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,
I am due Sept 23rd. My 1st Doc's appointment is Feb 4th. I will be 7 weeks along then. Nobody but my husband knows yet. We will keep it that way till at least 8 weeks to tell our Mum's and my sister who lives closest us. Everyone else we will try to hold out until 12weeks along. Nervous since we 1st got pregnant last March and started miscarrying 2 days after we found out:(
Happy & Healthy 9 months to all you ladies and everyone who is waiting in theirs, Good Luck:) x

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I just got my first ever positive this last weekend, so I imagine I'm about 5 weeks along. Only symptoms so far are mild cramping/abdomen pressure, sore boobies, and exhaustion! Dear Lord, I can't ever rememember being this tired...although I'm sure I'll eat my words in a few months. ;)

I'm calling and making a doctors appointment today. We've told my sister and BIL, MIL and a few close friends so far. We're saving my parents for last, as this Sunday is my 25th birthday and I wanted to spill the beans when we're all together. I got my nearly 2 year old neice (their only grandchild so far) a shirt that says, "I'm going to be a big cousin!" and will put it on her and see who notices first, lol.

Happy and healthy nine months to you all! I look forward to going through this together! :)

11 years ago

Welcome to the forum Caz and TheMrs! Congrats on your bfp's and look forward to hearing alll about it. Thats a cute idea for the big cousin shirt, I wonder who will notice first? lol

How did the news go Schlume with the birthday presents and Lizhaa? I bet everyone was over the moon for you all..

AFM I am still dealing with the constant nausea have been for about two weeks. Today its not near as bad as it has been. Yesterday I did dry heave a few times. Ready for this to be over, I would rather puke and feel better than feel nauseous all day. I know they say its a good sign that you are not going to miscarry, but I think they might just say that to make us feel better. With my son the only symptom I had was a growing belly. It was an awesome pregnancy. Don't get me wrong I am thankful for being pregnant, just don't like feeling pukey most of the time. Hope all is well with everyone!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Well I think I jinxed myself. I had morning sickness for the first time this morning. It was terrible because I was stuck in a conference room working with this guy and I was afraid I was going to have run from the room to go heave. Luckily I kept it together, ate a little snack, and it subsided. But then the water main broke in my office building so now I have trudge thru 3 buildings to get to the nearest bathroom. Not cool when I'm peeing every hour!

Welcome to the new ladies. I was stalking October's board and it looks like we have quite a few BFPs already!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,
Just checking in to see how everyone is? I am doing good, I am currently taking Zofran for the nausea so that is helping, its so weird how different I feel with this one then I did my first one. I was not sick once with my first and wish I could say the same for this one.
I was supposed to go to the dr on the 5th, but they called and had to move my apt to the 19th:( which upset me a little because I have been looking forward to the day I get to see this little one for a while now and they called to change it because my ob has to have back surgery so he will be out for a few days. If he wasn't the one that delivered my first and wasn't so good at what he does I would go somewhere else, so now I will be about almost 10 weeks when I go for my first visit. Oh well dr's are human too lol... Hope everyone is good and will talk to you all soon!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo