Community post

Discussion

Fall 2013 Mommies to Be!

Hello all.

Since there were a lot of Sept 2013 BFPs and we all think the Countdown to Baby site is sort of lame I thought I'd create a place where we could all talk about our pregnancies.

I made it Fall 2013 with the hopes that a lot of the ladies from October board (and beyond) will be able to join us here.

AFM today I'm exactly 5 weeks pregnant. I have my first exam scheduled for Jan 28th and we plan to tell my family the weekend after. It's been torture keeping this to myself so I hope we can all discuss symptoms, concerns, and joys together.

I still haven't had a lot of symptoms. Heartburn one day, my nipples are tingly and sore and DH swears my boobs are bigger already. I haven't felt any nausea yet or felt much fatigue. Although I do have trouble staying asleep, sometimes I wake up 3 or 4 times a night. Oh and this morning I had to get up early because I had to pee so bad. I think it's starting!

User Image

57 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hey Lizhaa!!!

I am 6 weeks today :) So glad for you starting a forum here. I'm not big on the other site as well and I don't recognize many of the ladies. Lucky you not to feel nausea!! I've been feeling sick the last few days and cant stand the smell of food. Especially chicken!!YUCK.. GOOD LUCK AND STICKY VIBES!! :) Oh I am due September 8 :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
I tried to post the other day but was having technical problems lol.. Hope you all are doing well and hopefully some of the other ladies will come and join us on this side.
AFM:
I am just waiting for my first apt trying to wait patiently so far its not working though lol... I have tested twice after my bfp. I had a good amount of brown blood the day after my positive, after hearing all the sad stories about losing the babies I couldn't help but be paranoid. So I tested the next day and it was even darker thank goodness. I spotted nothing big though after that one time. It was more small lines on the panty liner. So I waited two days and tested again just because I didn't want the test to be waisted, I used it and the test line was darker than the control line. So hopefully everything is good. I have only told my mom, gma, my husbands mom and stepdad, my best friend and our daughter thats 7. She was so excited!! Other that been trying to keep it in just in case something does happen.

Who all have y'all told? I am not really sure how far along everyone is. I am about 4 weeks 5 days according to the countdown.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I have been peeing like crazy today! I've probably made a trip to the bathroom every hour at this point. I guess they weren't exaggerating when they said you go a lot. Hoping I can get through the nights.

I'm due Sept 15th which I think is perfect. I work in a corporate tax department and all of our returns are due 9/15. I think everyone will get a kick out of my tax return baby!

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today. We haven't told anyone yet. We are planning on waiting to tell after our first appointment (2 weeks from today). My family is getting together the weekend after to celebrate my mom's birthday so we figure that will be the perfect time to tell her she's going to be a grandma! We'll probably tell his family and my dad over the phone right away. It's been so hard to keep it a secret from everyone!

@smp time is moving so slow I agree! I'm ready for the bump!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm hoping to see more ladies Join as well :)

I'm 6 weeks along and we have told close family and friends. Haven't announced to the world just yet but my brother and his girlfriend are due in July so I couldn't wait to tell a few people!!

SMP I spotted with my first baby and so did my sister in law so I believe its pretty common!! Scary as heck. but normal!

Just 3 weeks and I get my first sonogram!

User Image

11 years ago

That so funny that I'm in the 4th week, Lizzha is in the 5th week, and kcordell is in the 6th week:) Im excited to get my first sono as well. Crossing my fingers for all of us and that our babies stick. It has been a long process for me it was 9 cycles. How long was it for y'all?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

I'm gonna pop over here and join you all. I know I'm not Fall, more like summer but the other site is pretty lame and I would love to follow you ladies! We are almost 10 weeks and haven't told anyone!!! We're having twins, due August 14th. We are having a birthday party for my MIL this Saturday night and a birthday party for my dad this Saturday earlier in the day so we will tell everyone then. We'll be about 10.5 weeks when we finally break the news. We won't tell anyone else until after our next 12 weeks appt.

User Image

11 years ago

No problem Schulme! The more the merrier (as you are well aware of! Twins! Congrats!!). Everyone is welcome here. :) You have more patience than I. We're waiting until our first appt (7weeks1day) to start sharing with family. We haven't even known of two weeks yet but it feels like forever! lol My family will be so surprised as last I checked in we were frustrated and sad that it hadn't happened yet.

It took us 6 months (7 cycles) to conceive. In fact I was worried maybe I had a thyroid problem so I made a dr's appt and we found out we were pregnant 3 days before it. My Dr. couldn't help but tell me "I told you so" I'm so grateful it wasn't longer but I also hope it doesn't take as long next time!

I hope everyone is feeling okay. Today is a low symptom day for me. I'm just peeing a lot.

User Image

TWINS!!! Yay!! So excited for you schulme!

1st trimester is kicking my butt. It could just be the weather its been raining for about a week. Temp dropped from 65 to 30! Burrr

User Image

11 years ago

Mine too. Im tired all the time but it doesn't help that my.daughter has the flu and my little 2 yo boy is non stop so i squeeze a nap in when i can.
Welcome schlume great to have you. The more the merrier :)

11 years ago

Still not feeling preggo yet. Symptoms come and go but are still really mild. I'm coming up to 6 weeks and sort of expect a change then. We shall see!

I ordered a Grandparent's memory book to give to my mom for her birthday. She will be so surprised she's going to be a grandma! In two weeks we'll finally announce it to my family. We'll tell DH's family and my dad in about a week and a half. I'm so sick of waiting already. It's going to be a long 34 weeks!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo