Community post

Discussion

PCOS

Hi ladies! My name is Penni and I am 36 and have been dealing with PCOS since I was about 15 years old. I am on my second marriage and I have never been pregnant. Who else here has PCOS ?

TTC with PCOS

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

LOL!!! GO AHEAD AND REPLY LADIES =) THATS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR!

TTC with PCOS

11 years ago • Post starter

I struggle with PCOS too!! What meds are you on and what CD? I am 1DPO today. Had IUI yesterday after Femara, Bravelle, and pregnyl, also I take 2000mg of metformin everyday. I'm almost 27 and been TTC for 2 yrs 6 months.

11 years ago

I was diagnosed three years ago, just now ttc

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

hi, i am 29 years. ttc for 1 year and 2 months back diagnosed as pcos. now on glycophage(1-0-1) and trying to loose weight as it will help to control the effects of pcos. has been taking primolut-nor for 3 months to get AF. i love babies and need one angel very badly.

10 years ago

I was diagnosed at 19, I believe. I am now 32, TTC for almost 8 years with one miscarriage. My heart hurts at the thought that it may never happen for me, but my husband is so positive, he is starting to rub off on me :)

Baby dust to you all, and good luck!

User Image Married to my DH since August 2006 TTC baby #1 since August 2006 Miscarriage - October 2006 I want my Here's to and !

10 years ago

Hello! :) Well I am brand new here, 23 (24 in April) I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18, I have been ttc for almost 6 years, it's depressing, I'm hoping to find friends on here and hopefully find someone, as yourself to befriend so we can go through this together, it would be easier to go through this with someone who actually knows what I'm going through. :) Hope you get preggers very soon! <3

10 years ago

I was diagnosed with PCOS and Endometriosis 20 years ago and we have been ttc for 3 1/2 years. Most recently I've been on Femara and have finally actually ovulated :)

10 years ago

My husband finally has health insurance that covers some of the doctor's we want to go see... so I think a trip is in order soon to start with some form of meds for this VERY long journey we've been on.

This is our year, I just feel it...

Good luck ladies!

User Image Married to my DH since August 2006 TTC baby #1 since August 2006 Miscarriage - October 2006 I want my Here's to and !

10 years ago

Me! Been TTC for 1 year 4 months now, been on my current cycle for 63 days. My doctor won't give me any meds. Says I just have to "lose weight" and "reduce pcos symptoms". I eat healthily and exercise for at least an hour daily. It hasn't helped so far...

10 years ago

33 years old (on Friday). Diagnosed PCOS so long ago I don't remember. TTC for 7 years. Going for our first IUI in a couple weeks. First ultrasound is Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo