Community post

Discussion

Been TTC baby #1 for 3 cycles.

So. Here it goes. My last period started on Jan. 2. Today is Jan. 28. I believe I ovulated on the 20th or 21st. Hubby and I baby danced basically from the end of my period to the 19th. Almost everyday. I am at 9 DPO today. I have been experiencing slight abdominal cramping on and off for the last 3 days. I have also experienced sore breasts for a few days, but today it's gone. I usually have sore breasts until AF starts. AF is expected no later than Feb. 3rd. My average cycles have been about 32 days long. I took an ept pregnancy test today. The one with blue dye. It came up very clearly bfn. My cervix seems to be high, soft, and closed with creamy hand lotion type mucus. Do you think there is still a chance that I may be pregnant? I plan to test again on Friday. Today is Weds. Wish me luck. Please feel free to comment. Thank you one and all ladies!!! Baby dust to you!! ð???ð??£

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi SheaRoses84, I am 7/8 Dpo. TTC for a third time! It takes us a while so this is my 6th month trying. It sounds like you tested too early so don't be disheartened. Always a horrible feeling! I have very few symptoms this month but lower abdominal cramping is more intense than normal. Also experiencing twinges on my right side... Any who, if you can wait (and I know it's hard!) try to test the day or day after af is due! Good luck

9 years ago

Implantation usually occurs between 6 and 12dpo and then it takes a couple of days for the hormone to reach your pee. You're definitely not out yet :) Good luck!

9 years ago

I'm 4dpo. I've had abdominal cramping since O. It sounds like you tested too early. I'm going to dr tomorrow to see if I have cysts again. That's my fear since I've had them before. I also read on some other people's comments that the blue dye tests aren't as sensitive as the pink ones. just a thought!!!

Ashley and Sean est 11/8/14 TTC first child Fur babies Beaux and Toby http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

9 years ago

Sadly it was negative

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo