Community post

Discussion

Clomid side effect!!!

Has anyone one else had this one??

Hyper and I mean HYPER sensitive who-ha? I took my last clomid pill yesterday and last night and tonight I have been driven to absolute distraction!! I took poor DH the second he came home from work . . . which was great . . . but it didn't fix my problem I had to work this morning, and I was a total basket case, was worried if I brushed up against something the wrong way I might O (and I don't mean ovulate)

Apart from this bizarre effect, I have had a couple of hot flashes and some mood swings. Anyone else had a similar experience??

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

wow yes !!! my DH calls it the CRAZY HORNY pill ... ususally by the last pill i am wet and wild !!!!

then the water weight gain comes and i feel bloated and unhappy ! but the wet and wild part is a blast!!!!
also made my boobs really sensitive as well !

Good Luck !!! we are using clomid to help O from both sides to help with a 2nd IUI

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo