Community post

Discussion

13 DPO, lots of symptoms & cramping, yet BFN's

Well, the title says it all: my temps are still up, since 11 DPO I have pretty painful cramping (on and off, they're at their worst during the night), lots of symptoms (sore bbs, nauseous on and off, increased and decreased appetite, etc), yet I'm still ending up with BFN and maybe here and there the odd evap line. I've been testing since 10 Dpo.

So....what's happening? Normally I'd spotted for a day of two already . Still no sign of AF, except for all the cramping. Even after we last night, the witch refuses to show her ugly head. Last test was during the night, when I woke up after a short time of sleeping, but I had to go, so I tested. Negative. But since I deal wih frequent urination since yesterday, my urine seems te be quite deluted.

Ow: and my LP usually is 13 days, sometimes 12 and very rarely 14.

When you look at my chart and my story, what do you think?

a. Give up already, it looks like AF could be here anytime now
b. wait it out and test again tomorrow or the day after

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

10 and 11dpo are still early. I'd say wait another day or two to test. I got a bfp with my daughter at 11dpo and it was extremely faint.

11 years ago

Today I am 14/15 dpo and I still got a squinter. My temp made a free Fall, so sadly enough I'll be expecting Af soon. I'm gutted now. This was our 18th round of Ttc a second. I hate the outlook of ending this year, in which I experienced 2 chemicals in a row with an empty belly ....

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo