Community post

Discussion

Proud to announce BFP this morning!

I am pleased to finally receive my BFP. This was our first month TTC , but I have wanted a baby for quite some time! Since 4dpo, I have a had heartburn on and off. My bbs were sore 7dpo-9-dpo, then they felt fine. I have been extremely bloated and grassy for about 1.5 weeks. I was supposed to start my period today. Last night I was cramping and bloated, I told my husband that I felt like I was going to start. I woke in the middle of the night due To extremely tender nipples- gave me some hope...Woke up this morning, no sign of AF! I was so nervous to take a test, I really didn't want another BFN, to my surprise, it was a BFP!!! I had some constipation during my 2ww, along with heartburn, bloating, gas, cramping, and sore bbs. No spotting and no change in cm---which also made me doubt this was the month! Just wanted to share!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Congrats!! I got my BFP this morning as well. I thought we were out because I felt like AF was on her way too. I was hoping to get a BFP for Christmas, but 2 days after is just as good. Have you started looking at baby stuff already too? lol

User Image

11 years ago

I was hoping for Christmas too, but with the chaos of the holidays, I didn't have a chance to test! I am telling my husband tonight! I talked to him on his lunch break and he isn't having a very good day, hoping this will cheer him up :) I made a shirt for our dog that says "I am going to be a Big Brother in 2013" so when he goes outside to get him, he will have a nice surprise! I can't wait!
Congrats on the BFP! Can't wait to start shopping, decorating, and growing!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo