Community post

Discussion

Babies due August-September 2013

Hi ladies well i wanna open this forum so us ladies who already got a bfp or will these days can chat about what happens after your bfp!! How did you announce it and what symptoms you have!!!??[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1352527200z6z1355551200z0.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Hi!!

I got my BFP on the 11th with a blood test since I was doing clomid. My HCG levels were 26, 100, 693, and 7319!

I have two kids already(7 and 3) so we told them on Christmas Eve. My parents spend the night with us so they found out at the same time. I made my daughter a shirt that said "I'm such a rock star big sister I get to do it again!" and then my son a shirt that looked like a super hero font and said "Bam! Pow! I'm gonna be a super big brother!" It took my daughter a bit to figure it out, but then they were both so happy.

Scarily, I started bleeding today, though it stopped. I have never had that happen. I had an u/s scheduled already, but they got me in even earlier and checked and all was ok. Nice heartbeat and everything! She thinks I am about a week behind what my LMP would put me at, which makes sense since I didn't ovulate until after CD 17. I go next Thursday again for another check.

Other than that, I feel great. No morning sickness or anything, which is how my other pregnancies were. I am bloated like crazy.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hello there ladies!! I found out that I was pg last night. Took a wondfo and had a faint, faint line. I decided to look in the trash because I put all of my other tests back in the little wrapper they came in, and saw two others that were faint positives. I was sure to keep them in order and saw that I got a faint positive at 9dpo. I'm now 11dpo and didn't expect to see anything until tomorrow or the 2nd. I am sooooo nervous and kept feeling anxious all day today because my last pg resulted in a mc on Nov 5th. I found out early with that one, too. AF wasn't due until 1/7/13. I pray that this one sticks. I am trying to stay calm and not focus on it because I feel like my negativity and paranoia caused the mc last time even though I'm pretty sure that's not true. I am wondering if maybe I can have blood work done just to ease my mind for a week or so to make sure levels are rising and progesterone is normal. Ugh. I can't wait to get morning sickness and any other symptoms just so I feel more at ease lol.

Right now I just have sensitive/sore nipples, some nausea (especially with this banana chocolate smoothie I bought today), anxious, sleepy, and not really hungry (forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch to get nutrition). I also thought eating would make my stomach feel better but it hasn't.

I pray everyone has a We are due 9/12/13

11 years ago

Hey ladies. My husband and i are expecting Our first baby. We are beyond excited but im so scared and Nervous... overwhelmed and anxious. We found out 1/3/2013 and my first appt is 1/9/2013.

Right now im experiencing no sickness but my body is HOT and my tatas feel like they are on heating pads.. they are wayyyy to warm... and the pulling sensations..and slight pressure im feeling.. im not used too. Is this normal?!?

Charlotte Mathis ??

11 years ago

YAY!!!! EXCITING!!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Awesome bfps!!!!! yay congrats to all you ladies!!!!! we did it!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

babymathis- i think is normal dont worry my temp was 99.1-99.8 when i found i was pregnant right now its 98.5-99.3 and i am 7-8 weeks so dont worry high temps or feeling hot is a good sign

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Awwww ty ladies!!!!! Im so glad i have a support team.

Charlotte Mathis ??

11 years ago

HEY Everyone!!!!
Congrats!! I'm 5 weeks 1 day :) due September 8. Have been ttc since Oct when I had a CP. So very blessed with my rainbow baby!

How is everyone? I have had symptoms showing up left and right. But very thankful for them!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies :)

I found out on sunday i was pregnant im 5 weeks :) A bit nervous as this is my second pregnancy but the other one didnt last.

So im a mix of happy and scared along with my Husband. my due date is sept 11 apparently!

The only symptoms i have right now are peeing alot, dizzyness and my nipples are really red and a sensitive and slightly bloated!

Not sure when all the other symptoms are supposed to kick in though lol

11 years ago

hi Claire! Have you found away to get the bloating in check? I've been dealing with that too.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo