Community post

Discussion

Anyone have bad heartburn at 11dpo?

I am 11 dpo & for the past 3-4 days I have been eating tums like candy. I have had the worst heartburn. I remember having it bad with my 1st but not sure how early it started. Not so much with my 2nd until later on in pregnancy. I cant seem to eat anything without getting bad heartburn which is not normal for me cause I never get it. Im hoping I will get a bfp tested once at 9 dpo but it was bfn. Got my fingers & toes crossed!

TTC#3 @ 36

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm 11dpo as well but I don't haveheartburn. Fingers crossed for you.

11 years ago

Hi
I'm 10 dpo and I have had nausea and heart burn from yesterday , I know it was Christmas Day but I did eat a lot and nothing that would normally cause heartburn
I did do hpt frer and negative :( today so maybe too early to tell

11 years ago

Thanks & hello! Everyone is different some dont even experience heartburn but I did pretty bad so im hoping its a good sign :) AF is due Dec. 31 so im not testing until around then. Keep me posted ladies & ill do the same GL I hope you get your BFP'S!

TTC#3 @ 36

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 13dpo, AF due tomorrow, I have done 4 tests so far, all negative. I had heartburn that started in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve and ended this morning finally. Symptoms today multiplied either AF is really coming tomorrow or I find out otherwise...

11 years ago

Well lets hope AF stays far away for awhile & you get your BFP. Im sure with Christmas just yesterday we have all had a little upset stomach, nausea, & heartburn considering all the yummy food we get to eat but mine started before all that & hasnt stopped & it seems to get worse in the evenings. I hope it is a good sign for all of us! GL :)

TTC#3 @ 36

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo