Community post

Discussion

12DPO....and sadly no real symptoms to call home about

I am currently 12DPO....so far this morning I have only felt the overwhelming urge to test....sharp pain on left side of abdomen....shooting pains in bbs but nothing major. I have a slight case of heart burn and a slight break out on my chin, but no cm is due in 2 days and I just feel like I am out this month. I have noticed the skin on my bbs are peeling and that has never happened to me before. Are there any ladies here that have been preggo with no symptoms at 12DPO???

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Most women don't get symptoms until 6-8 weeks. A test maybe positive bynow. If not your still to early to rule it out

11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement.....I woke up this morning around my usual time (7ish) I rested very well last night went to bed around 930pm last night. Its only 1130am and I am so tired and sleepy. By now my back would be killing me but thankfully it's not. I'm not really feeling anything. Slight tingle in my bbs. I checked my cervix (sorry tmi) last night and there was a small amount of cm there. I am hoping and praying AF stays away but I just don't feel preggo. Other months I was sure I was preggo...having every symptom in the book but this month nothing. I have been checking the app on my phone to compare the symptoms but nothing is standing out. I'm not feeling anything. As I am typing this I am feeling slight cramps in lower abdomen under my belly but I can barely feel it. I am off to check 13dpo symptoms.....oh how long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking. I am trying to hold off on testing until 2mom

Oh I forgot to mention that usually I would be getting some brown discharge b4 Af but today so fasr nothing its still early so we'll see I may break down and test but I am really trying not to. If you are ttc and lots of to you

11 years ago • Post starter

hi,

the wait and wanting to do the test is so frustrating right! I'm currently 20 dpo and no menstrual yet (sorry haven't figured out all the abbreviations yet).
I don't know if I have symptoms or not... I feel really confused at the moment. Sensitve breast, yes but nipples look the same. Overly tired and restless, yes. Have had some cramps and pains in the lower abdomen but nothing major. I'm not nauseated, not dizzy.
So, I don't know what to do. I'm like you and just want to take the test.

Here's some for you and some for me .

Also, what app do you have on your phone? I have p tracker, to keep track of my cycles, fertile and ovulation days.

K

11 years ago

I have the same app.....AF is due 2mom and I am praying that she stays away. I honestly don't feel preggo though...I'm saying this b/c I am 13DPO and I don't feel anything....no tender bbs no nausea, no dizziness, It is officially after midnight and AF is due today. I really want this baby so bad. The waiting is the hardest part. I know there are women who have been ttc for a really long time. I have been trying since May and it's killing me. I have been praying and asking God to give us a child. How long have you been ttc?

Well i'm out AF showed this morning . I wanted to just lay in bed all day after finding out but decided not to get down and just pray harder this time around. I hate that AF and prego symptoms are so much the same. It's confusing b/c it could go either way. You know your body. If sore bbs aren't the norm at this point in your cycle then it could very well be a sign. Being nauseated is def something I would consider a sign. Do you feel bloated, tired, have you had any spotting, what EWCM, is that normal for you. Either way I am sending you lots of and . I pray that you get your this month. Keep me posted

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo