Community post

Discussion

my journal of the 2 week wait

View Full Post

This could be my fourth pregnancy.Sadly the last 2 were ectopic.So a new baby would be very welcomed.
Yesterady we made love,and I believe my husband gave me a baby,with every pregnancy I have felt it right away.That very afternoon,I started to have cramps,and a heaightened libido,like one of my other pregnancies.

Yesterday my temperature was 37.0.
Today my temp was 35.o earlier,its 36.01 now.

I had tingles in my nipple ends yesterday,and cramps.
no cramps today but boobs feel tingley and different,and I have underlying sickness going on.

Normally baby clothes I can walk past,I had to buy an item today,it was as if I had no choice.
I will test on the first jan.Until then,I shall share my journal,letting you know my outcome either wy.

Part of me is sure,certain,but part of me is what if....

Yesterday I was cdrazily hungry,today I am not too hungry at all.

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Just a quick update.I am sat here feeling not just a little nausea,but very very nauseous,its a horrible feeling but at the same time I am glad :rofl:

my boobs still feel like they are heating up and expanding.

11 years ago • Post starter

well my biggest sugn tonight has been the sensation of my boobs filling and expanding,noticable even when I am ignoring them,they feel heavy too.I dont feel like excercising,but I will because my body will need to be strong if we do have a baby growing in there.
today I have to tell you was surprisingly hard.
But I am feeling better.

I ate a meal and felt good after yey.

ok,last post before sleep.
the sickness eased off,and I ate really well.I am extra hungry at night.
I also noticed tonight my pee smelt strangely sweet,now theres certain things I didnt want to share,but when I started this journal journey I made an oath tat I would share everything.So there we go.

I read the sweet pee could be a sign that my sense of smell is heightening.

The libido has calmed today,thank goodness!! :rofl:

Ok and what else,hmmm,the tingling in my breasts has eased off now.
I have this strange pulling sensation ''down there''almost painful but not quite.

My belly feels full and achey,like a deep ache.

I am going to leave it as long as I can until testing.It will be challenging,but I really can't take the disappointment unless I have tested on time.I would be very surprised if I wasn't pregnant,tell you something,I am really grateful of the internet,all these helpful sites and women to connect with.It is helping so so much.

ok day 5 tomorrow :)

goodnight

Good morning.I am awakened ready for a new day,Of course the first thing on my mind was what if all of this is in my head and I am just being crazy,but thats ok for me to feel that way,anyone else would,so thats fine.I shall go on through my day,anything out of the ordinary,I shall come and report here.Of course I am concerned that I may take time writing this journal and then not be pregnant at all,funny the thoughts we get,like I would be here at all if I didnt think I was pregnant.I have never been into wasting my own time.
I remember that sure feeling I had,just after we made love,the same sure ''oh my gosh,we just made a baby''feeling,its a beautiful feeling.Doubt is cruel,it taunts you and makes you feel so unsure.
so this morning I am going to focus on that beautiful feeling of certainty I had,that came without thought after we made love,I thought wow,he just came in and gave me a baby,what a gift.

I do have a slight bit of nausea,good sign there/

I will be back later.

bye for now x

Just calling back to report so far at 5di:

* feel very bloated.I am never usually bloated in amorning
* dull ache in my belly and a little in my back
* feel pregnant

* just got really tired,might have to have a sleep.

well seems today I am :

* very bloated.I am not usually bloated in a morning,and I have cramps that feel different to AF cramps,but can't really explain.

* Very tired,as if I have had no sleep but when I go to sleep I can't.

* I had heartburn last night as I went off to sleep.

I didn't sleep so well,I was pretty restless.
I am not going to sleep during the day,I will certainly rest,but I wish to go to bed early tonight.Going to have to really get some quality rest if I truelly am pregnant.

anyone else feel really cold?

I am in bed fully dressed,really cold with a headache.

dont feel like eating anything,so just having fruits and water for now until I get my appetite back.

headache is only slight.

babydust to all xx

My energy is back up.I have heartburn for 2nd day,something I don't normally get so there ya go .

had very achey belly earlier.
not much breast action today.they are still spilling out the bra lol.

appetite has returned yey

Feeling tired and really down and tearful.
after losing the 2 other pregnancies,I realised just how much being pregnant means to me,deep down I know I am pregnant,but logic and doubt keep trying to play their little games.
I feel deflated and tearful.I wasn't going to share,but I am committed to being shareful with this,so there you go.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo