Community post

Discussion

8DPO with possible IB!!!!!!!!

View Full Post

I posted earlier this morning and I really wasn't feeling any symptoms.....throughout the day I have been having a dull ache in my lower back, I have creamy CM, stabbing shooting pains in my bbs, sore bbs and I just went to the bathroom and noticed tiny drops of pinkish blood that was only visible when I wiped. I am so hoping this was IB has anyone else had this on 8DPO and got a ?? It would be so great to find this out for Christmas!!! I am 6 days away from so I hope she stays away

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Thanks I hope I get a to....I am waiting to test I am currently 11DPO and I have been really sore in my abdomen area. I still feel twinges on the left side. I have never felt this achy before. I really hope this is my month. Thanks for your encouragement and if I don't talk to you anymore before Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!! Congratulations again on your sticky bean

11 years ago • Post starter

You sounds just like me! Gosh this is killing me! ;)

Thanks again!! And Happy Holidays too!!

KG

11 years ago

Thank you so much I am now

12DPO- This morning I woke up starving and I usually don't eat a heavy breakfast but for the last few days I have been. I have been feeling pains in my bbs on and off but nothing major. The pain on the left side of my abdomen won't go away. I have slight heart burn. At this point idk what to think. I feel out though....this is driving me nuts. This morning I woke up with this incredible urge to POAS but willed myself away from doing so. I couldn't stand a . is due in 2 days so I am just going to wait and see.

I know what you mean, I never wake up hungry and for about a week I have woke up STARVING. And if I don't fill my tummy I get sick feeling....

I have now taken 7 Pregnancy tests. The line just keeps getting darker and darker! I look back at the pics of my first few and I wonder how the hell I even saw the line, they are so faint compared to the last two I have taken!

I was due to start AF Sunday, but I am not afraid of her anymore. I am confident this is a sticky bean and I have a happy 9 months ahead of me. :)

KG

11 years ago

Hello ladies I have been totally stalking this post and congrats to you Kaleigh on your recent bfp and to you ready2beamom im wishing babydust buckets and buckets of babydust for us all especially for this Christmas season what a gift and blessing it will be. I am currently 12dpo af is due today at 10dpo i had a huge drop in my temp check my charts if you like. Well the following morning at 11dpo I did an internal check and noticed cm with a trace if pink I was afraid it was af coming it was gone when I checked an hour later. Three hours later I checked again and it was a small amount like ewcm with pinkish blood I put on a pad I was for sure was here and just taking her sweet time.i am nowv12dpo and I tested . I dont feel out until I see I a flow I have not had anymore spotting since yesterday afternoon so I remain hopefull that it was implantation bleeding in which I have never had it in subsequent pregnancies or cycles. Im praying for my Christmas miracle my kast pregnancy I git my bfp at 11dpo it was faint but it was positive resulting bin a beautiful vbaby boy who turned 10 mths yesterday

11 years ago

Hello ladies I have been totally stalking this post and congrats to you Kaleigh on your recent bfp and to you ready2beamom im wishing babydust buckets and buckets if babydust forvus all especially fir this Christmas season what a gift and blessing it will be. I am currently 12dpo af is due today at 10dpo i had a huge drop in my temp check my charts if you like. Well the following morning at 11dpo I did an internal check and noticed cm with a trace if pink I was afraid it was af coming it was gone when I checked an hour later. Three hiyrs later I checked again and ir wasca small amount like ewcm with pinkish blood I putbon a pad I was for sure was here and just taking her sweet time.i am nowv12dpo and I tested . I dont feel out until I see I a flow I have not had anymore sootting since yesterday afternoon so I remain hopefull that it was implantation bleeding in which I have never had it in subsequent pregnancies or cycles. Im praying for my Christmas miracle

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies,
I woke up this morning and was so afraid to use the restroom b/c I knew for sure AF would appear and I was right she came right on time . I am really starting to think something is wrong. Every woman in my immediate family (all of my sisters) already have children and I am the only one who seems to have a problem. All of them got pregnant with no problems. I have only been trying since May but me and DH haven't been preventing pregnancy for over 3 years. When I say I have only started trying in May I mean I have started charting and tracking my O dates. I haven't tried temping yet. Maybe I will start. I am so disappointed. I wanted to be prego so bad. I am praying everything is ok with me and I am able to give my husband a child. We want to be parents so bad and we are both ready. I have prayed to God and will continue to do so until he blesses us.......mamania....that definitely sounds like IB. Especially if you never usually get any spotting bf AF. It wasn't bright red.....when are you planning on testing??? I will pray you get your please keep me posted. I check the site daily sometimes several

kaleighmarie1213,
From what I have read from other women any line is a good sign and especially with it getting darker and darker. I would be so happy to see a line right now. I held off on testing this month and now I am glad I did. I am so happy for you. I am praying for you and your bean to stick. I know you have a ahead of you. I am glad you got your news for the holidays lots and lots of

ready2beamommy12 I am so bummed for you!!!!! :(
I thought for sure you were going to be joining me!! I am so sorry hun.... Soon, very soon. I will keep tracking this site and keep an eye out for ya!

mamania welcome to the thread! Spotting but no AF is super great! I hope it works out in your favor!!

KG

11 years ago

Ready2bamom I wasnt prepared to see that post. I realky want you to start tempting asap your cycle is like two tiers A abd B low temperature befire ovulation and higher temperature after ovulation. As far as my af well so dar so good ive git my feet and back againstvtg we door to keep her out. This is a first for me I started spotting again an hour ago and its allready gone again. I need to just wait no more testing I tested this afternoon and so I really need a to relax and test on Christmas eve night if af doesn't show. I have been cramping for 3 dayscto the point i knew when I used the bathroom there would be blood no but clean as a whistle.... I cant take another day of im on the road to

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo