Community post

Discussion

8DPO with possible IB!!!!!!!!

I posted earlier this morning and I really wasn't feeling any symptoms.....throughout the day I have been having a dull ache in my lower back, I have creamy CM, stabbing shooting pains in my bbs, sore bbs and I just went to the bathroom and noticed tiny drops of pinkish blood that was only visible when I wiped. I am so hoping this was IB has anyone else had this on 8DPO and got a ?? It would be so great to find this out for Christmas!!! I am 6 days away from so I hope she stays away

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

That sounds so incredibly text book PERFECT for early pregnancy signs! I am due to start AF Dec 23rd, I have stabbing boobies, nausea, dull aches, creamy (slightly yellow tinted) cm, but no spotting yet... Had two very hard to see and probably aint even really positive tests so far...

KG

11 years ago

I am trying so hard not to think about it so much....I want to test so bad but I am trying to hold off...I am due to start AF on Dec.22 so we're only one day apart. The only differences in our symptoms is the nausea....I haven't had any of that. Yesterday I feel asleep at around 630p.m. and didn't wake up until around 5 a.m. this morning. I was starving. The only symptom I am feeling right now is the sore bb's. Your symptoms sound promising too. Let's hope & pray we both get our this month. How long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking???

11 years ago • Post starter

No nausea isn't necessarily a bad thing. Last summer when I got pregnant, a close friend also got pregnant the same weekend (it was her birthday weekend... lots of booze and not very many people with birth control lol). We had the same due dates and everything, she was having a girl and I was having a boy. Anyways, while I was feeling horrible nausea and headaches and food aversion from 4wks til 22wks, she didn't feel a thing! She had no symptoms other than an obvious baby growing in her tummy.

We have only been ttc since Nov, so I know I am extremely lucky if we do conceive this cycle.

I am certainly keeping you in my thoughts ready2bamommy12. Hopefully these will be our Christmas miracles!

KG

11 years ago

Today there was really nothing happening except little cramps in my stomach and really sore back....my back really starts to ache around AF time so i'm getting kind of sad...all of this is driving me crazy....I am praying for a Christmas miracle for the both of us!!!!! I check the site daily (sometimes more than once lol) so I would love to hear any updates you may have....Fingers crossed and

So far, this is what I am feeling:

Ovulation Day (12/08) - Lots of EWCM, High sex drive, lots of energy, sharp cramping around midnight.

1DPO - CM lessening, light cramping (almost none), cervix was way sensitive & it hurt to have sex.

2DPO - Mild cramping/pressure, bloated, hot flashes, acne breakout, and really thirsty.

3DPO - More cramping & pressure, bloated and gassy, backache, sore boobs and nipples, creamy stretchy CM, nausea.

4DPO - More cramping and just achy feeling, bloated & gassy, backache, increased nausea, and SO tired I could sleep all day.

5DPO - Sharp pains in pelvic area, mild cramping and aches, bloated, sharp pain my breasts - like when I was breastfeeding 8 months ago and my milk was coming in, peeing constantly - every time I would take a drink of water I would pee 20 min later (still this way now), chills and hot flashes on and off, and nausea.

6DPO - Bloating & gas, light crampy aches in pelvis, sore muscles, backache, VERY tender boobs, headaches, tired, weepy at everything (happy or sad), feeling super hungry and still wanting to eat when stomach is full, vivid dreams, frequent bathroom trips, and stronger nausea...

7DPO - Bloating & gas, light crampy aches in pelvis, sore muscles (even to the touch), backache, VERY tender boobs and super painful nipples, shooting pain in my left boob for about 3-4 min, headaches, tired, weepy at everything (happy or sad), emotional and irritable with my poor husband, feeling super hungry and still wanting to eat when stomach is full, vivid dreams, frequent bathroom trips, more nausea and food aversions...

8DPO - Same as 7DPO

9DPO - (Today) So far I am really tired, very sore and achy in my pelvis - hurts to stretch and use my muscles in that area, crampy, light shooting pains in my pelvis, headache that lingering from last night, very very sore and sensitive boobs and nipples, and on and off nausea - really hungry but nothing sounds good except chicken "Top Ramen" which I have been eating for 3 days straight because it is the only thing that is appealing...

KG

11 years ago

Wow....this sounds so promising.....especially the symptoms from 6DPO up until today!!! I don't know how you aren't tempted to test...I would be jumping through the roof with excitement. Our symptoms for all of those days are kind of the same. Here is what I have experienced so far this month

Oday-felt light twinges in pelvic area with slight stomach cramps, back aches, craving(sweets),Headaches, tender bbs(light) and tired

1DPO-backaches, tender bbs, tired, and still craving sweets

2DPO- very small amount of CM, light twinges in left ov, CM increased a bit during the day, backaches, bodyaches, insomnia, tender bbs, tired

3DPO- very strong twinges in left ov EWCM, fatigued, forgetful, sleepy, tired, backaches, craving sweets

4DPO- twinges on left side getting stronger almost like burning feeling, felt sharp stabbing pains in bbs, CM very noticeable, headaches on and off all day, cried for no reason, fatigued, forgetful, gloomy ,sad, sleepy, tired, and weepy

5DPO- twinges on left side, very visible EWCM,backaches,tender bbs, headaches, bloat, indigestion

6DPO- headaches on and off,felt pulling in stomach, backaches, craving sweets, neck aches, tender bbs,

7DPO- EWCM (more) light twinges, felt dizzy, more twinges all day on and off, felt very emotional, gloomy, sad, sensitive, craving salty,tender bbs, tired

8DPO-vivid dream I was preggo, little red spots (3 or 4) on tissue when I wiped with EMCM, frustrated, moody, mean, tender bbs, backaches, tired

9DPO (TODAY)- irritable, backaches, craving sweets, tender bbs, twinge in ov, tired, stood up and had to grab the wall b/c I was so light headed and dizzy

I hope we get our little beans this month it would be so incredible to have that happen for Christmas. This would be me and my DH first child and we both want this so bad. Please keep me posted on your progress I loved reading and comparing symptoms

I will def let you know how it works out!

KG

11 years ago

Just got my !!!!!

10DPO! I posted the picture, Image #80587!!

KG

11 years ago

Holy Crap!!!!! I am so happy for you.....I am so anxious to test now idk what to do with myself.....I am 10DPO and I'm trying to wait at least 2 more days.... . The only symptoms I am having today are

10DPO- sore bbs, very sore back aches, EWCM, and really tired. I have been feeling little flutters on and off but nothing too noticeable. I know you probably won't be on site as much but do keep me updated on progress of baby....would love to hear whenever you are on

I will keep in touch and keep posting. :)

I really really really hope you get a BFP soon!! That would be so amazing! We have such similar symptoms!

KG

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo