Community post

Discussion

Anybody ever had implantation bleeding?

Just wondering how many of you actually had implantation bleeding and actually ended up being pregnant? I had spotting yesterday at 10 dpo... which I have never had before.... and nothing since...... I am suppose to start AF in 4 days..... but NEVER had a cycle this short before if it is the start of AF..... so I am very confused! Looking for some optomism from stories of implantation! Please share!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi cjpalaska,
Last month I thought I was experiencing IB it happened on the 6th and 8th DPO...it was very light little drops of pink. It never made it to my undies and it was only visible when I wiped sorry (tmi). The night b4 AF was supposed to start I got a very dark brown discharge which never happens to me....the next day AF showed up bright red but lasted a day shorter than usual. I didn't bother testing after that but that light pink spotting was the first time it had ever happened to me...I was crushed when AF showed up....are you having any other symptoms this month??

11 years ago

I had it with my last pregnancy :) it was literally about 5 spots of bright red blood.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo