Community post

Discussion

11dpo and nosebleeds!! Any advice

I am 11 dpo and got a heavy nosebleed while shopping today! I probably havent had one of those in 15 years!! Does anyone know if that is a sign??

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I have heard it is! Good luck!! When is AF due?

KG

11 years ago

I am hoping! Not for another couple days
This 2ww is horrible! haha

11 years ago • Post starter

Well good luck for sure! I am scheduled to start 12/23 but I am hoping and praying I conceived this cycle...

KG

11 years ago

well good luck to you!! Have you had any symptoms this time?

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks hun!

I actually have had a few, and nothing like "normal", I don't get any symptoms before a day pr so to AF day and even then its only maybe mild cramps the morning I am going to start or a little tired a day or so before.... but I know a lot of women swear up and down that they have pregnancy symptoms and then AF shows...

So far, this is what I am feeling:

Ovulation Day (12/08) - Lots of EWCM, High sex drive, lots of energy, sharp cramping around midnight.

1DPO - CM lessening, light cramping (almost none), cervix was way sensitive & it hurt to have sex.

2DPO - Mild cramping/pressure, bloated, hot flashes, acne breakout, and really thirsty.

3DPO - More cramping & pressure, bloated and gassy, backache, sore boobs and nipples, creamy stretchy CM, nausea.

4DPO - More cramping and just achy feeling, bloated & gassy, backache, increased nausea, and SO tired I could sleep all day.

5DPO - Sharp pains in pelvic area, mild cramping and aches, bloated, sharp pain my breasts - like when I was breastfeeding 8 months ago and my milk was coming in, peeing constantly - every time I would take a drink of water I would pee 20 min later (still this way now), chills and hot flashes on and off, and nausea.

6DPO - Bloating & gas, light crampy aches in pelvis, sore muscles, backache, VERY tender boobs, headaches, tired, weepy at everything (happy or sad), feeling super hungry and still wanting to eat when stomach is full, vivid dreams, frequent bathroom trips, and stronger nausea...

7DPO - Bloating & gas, light crampy aches in pelvis, sore muscles (even to the touch), backache, VERY tender boobs and super painful nipples, shooting pain in my left boob for about 3-4 min, headaches, tired, weepy at everything (happy or sad), emotional and irritable with my poor husband, feeling super hungry and still wanting to eat when stomach is full, vivid dreams, frequent bathroom trips, more nausea and food aversions...

8DPO - Same as 7DPO

9DPO - (Today) So far (its only 9:38am) I am really tired, very sore and achy in my pelvis - hurts to stretch and use my muscles in that area, light shooting pains in my pelvis, headache that lingering from last night, very very sore and sensitive boobs and nipples, and on and off nausea - really hungry but nothing sounds good except chicken "Top Ramen" which I have been eating for 3 days straight because it is the only thing that is appealing.

KG

11 years ago

Just got my !!!!!

10DPO! I posted the picture, Image #80587!!

KG

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo