Community post

Discussion

Implantation or period?

Hi, ok.. 2 days ago I had very scanty bleeding which was very light and more of a watery light red than anything else. Then I had nothing but dull aches and warm cramps yesterday and last night. This morning I had light brown CM. There's no blood or anything now but I'm still having dull warm aches on my lower right side and around the lower part of my back. Felt queasy today but other than that nothing else out of the ordinary. I did take two hpt's yesterday but both came back negative. The day the bleeding started was the day my period was due. Possibly ovulated late and this is possibly implantation? I'm goin to leave it until next weekend to test again. I hope it is implantation now as me and my partner have been ttc for 9 months with no joy and I can't help but think this might be the month. *fingers crossed!* - thankyou in advance for your answers. J xxx

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! Fingers crossed for you!

I am also playing the waiting game! I had implant or 8 th Jan and don't know when our if I ovulated. We've been dtd plenty ;-) on Friday night u had a one off episode of pinky creamy cm when I wiped. I waiting to see what would happenover the weekend but nothing since. I tested yesterday and today but both bfn! I've felt slightly nauseated, sore/tingly nips, mild cramps and bloated. As I don't know when I ovd I have no idea how many dpo I am going from this bleeding/spotting that was 4 days ago now! Not sure how long it would take for hormones to get up high enough after ib?

Wishing us both lots of luck xx

9 years ago

Hi did u get that bfp....just I'm 10dpo and had 2/3drops of brown/rednlooking blood on my knickers about half hour ago and was cramping that has now gone do you think its in or just wishful thinking?? AF not due until Friday

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo