Community post

Discussion

Back in the Saddle Again...

Well this will be our first month back in the TTC game. We got pregnant in December and had an early miscarriage. We are going to try to take a relaxed approach this month. We are busy in the process of becoming foster/foster-to-adopt parents so that should be a good distraction. I am really praying this will be my year to have a healthy, happy baby!! May brings the 1yr. Anniversary of the loss of our son Alan so that should be hard, I miss him every day!

How have you ladies been? Anyone want to be cycle buddies?

5/9/2010

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am very sorry for your lose. I am on Day 1 of my cycle. I thought March was my month, i knew it. But it wasnt. So may be April is. It is the birhtday month of my 5yr DS and that would make a new years baby and that would be a wonderful way to start off the year. I am 28 married for 6yrs been together 9yrs. I have been trying since Sept 2010. I just started tracking my temps last week. An my name is Courtney. So If you need a buddy I am here.

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago

Courtney, thanks so much for the reply! It will be great to have a buddy! I hope April is the month for both of us. I am 25 (26 in June) and married for 3 years together for 5. I am cycle day 6 today with on average a 33 day cycle. I was charting temps for a while before we had a miscarriage in Dec. which was helpful but I am not charting now. I will probably use an OPK to double check but I have a good idea from my charting when I typically O. I figured out yesterday that I will be cycle day 31 on Easter Sunday so I've decided I will test that day and maybe we will have good news to share with our families! & to us both this month!!

5/9/2010

13 years ago • Post starter

Sweet, Well AF is almost gone for me so lighter than normal but that is fine with me. Are you just using OPK? I was thinking of buying some from the grogery store. I am tracking my temps thought. During my fertile window I will be in FLordia. My brother inlaw is coming of a naval ship for 3 days. So me my DH & DS, My Inlaws and sister inlaw are driving from Maryland o Flordia and stay in a hotel for 2 nights. My problem is how is any BDing going to happen? Thats why I am thinking of using OPK's. I dont know. Any Idea's.

You have a wonderful distraction this month. I hope that goes well for you.

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo