Community post

Discussion

AT 9DPO I GOT A BFP!!!

Hello Ladies I had a unexpected day yesterday.. I took a HPT that wasnt a 5 or 6 day sooner to found out your pregnant it was one of those test that you have to wait until the day of your period or when you miss your period ... So yesterday i was 9DPO and i wasnt going to take it, but i took it for the heck of it knowing it was going to be a NEGATIVE and a at that... lol But here's the unexpected part it was a I was ed !!! I thank the Most High cause its been a long time coming for my husband and i. So to cut the story now that i had a yesterday i will be waiting to test again in 3 to 5 more days. cause is due on the 19th!!! But i know this bean is a keeper!! Cant wait to share more updates!!!

User Image User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

wow congratulations!

i am 2 days behind you, will be testing on saturday the 22nd.

do you have any symptoms? if so could you share

so far ive just been tired and getting little twinges, not much.

this is my second round of clomid, metformin and monitoring, how long have you been trying for?

11 years ago

My Backaches so bad and i can smell things that arent there lol ... However, on your testing please keep me posted!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!This is awesome! You have a very dark line for 9DP!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks!!!

User Image User Image

congrats hun.i rmember seeing your name awhile back answering one of my questions.thats so exciting.do you have a first appointment booked yet?

you know your due date?

11 years ago

mommyofaliana21 - thank u so much!! how are things okay for you?? My first appointment is on the 3rd of January and my due date is August 28th

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo