Community post

Discussion

8 or 9 dpo-CONFUSED

I think I ovulated on the 5th or 6th. We BD every single day except the 8th which would have been after ovulation. Sore breasts have started at 3/4 dpo and have gotten even worse since then. I have taken two tests which are both BFN . My breasts do get a little tender every month after ovulation or before AF, but this is nothing like the norm. They are also swollen and DH says they are "harder" than usual. For my first child, my breasts hurt like this & for my second they did not hurt at all. Does this look hopeful? or has anyone else had tenderness/swollen breasts for this long and got a BFP later?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi. I am in the same boat. 10dpo today. I hope these are good signs for us both.

When are you testing?

Good Luck!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I tested yesterday and day before yesterday. both
last night I had a lot of cramping & I am hoping they are implantation cramps ... breasts are still sore, but not as bad as they were. I'm waiting until Monday (if I can) to test again. Hoping for a

when are u testing?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo