Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding .... Help!

Hey Ladies,
Monday because I just didn't feel right I took a HPT and I got a BFN. Tuesday I experienced some Brownish thick discharge(TMI I know), not a ton but enough that I thought my period had started (I am scheduled for my period to start 12/14-15ish). I assumed this was my period so I used a tampon and didn't think about it anymore. Since Tuesday at noon I have not had another drop of anything (I have been using tampons regardless just in case), just a small amount of yellow discharge, this is unusual for me I never spot and once my period arrives there is never a lull from the first sign to the last day. It has now been 48 hours and nothing else. I have been trying to research on the web what implantation bleeding can look like and the only thing I can find is when it can occur.
Did anyone else experience anything like this?
If you did have implantation bleeding, what did it look like?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

The same thing happened to me on Sunday. Thought I was getting af a few days early but brown spotting only lasted about 12 hours. I got my bfp on wed morn. Fingers crossed for you.

11 years ago

Thanks! I am so nervous and I am absolutely NOT allowing myself to be excited. Waiting until Saturday to take a HPT. Hoping AF does not show before then. Fingers crossed.

11 years ago • Post starter

I had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy :) it was literally like 5 spots of bright red blood. I remember seeing it and thinking I was out that month but low and behold 3 days later I got my :)!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo