Community post

Discussion

Got my BFP, low HCG though

I was using clomid, due to anovulatory cycles from PCOS. I went for my progesterone check last week that showed I ovulated(19.6). I went today, exactly one week later, and my progesterone was 31, and my HCG was 26.

I am not sure exactly when I ovulated, though u/s and blood work on 11/27 showed it soon from my estrogen(though still no LH surge). I would say somewhere between 11/28 and 11/30 is when I ovulated.

The nurse I talked to said it is early, and that might be why the numbers are low. I go back on Thursday for a repeat draw and she said we need them to at least double. She said not to get too excited until we see. Is 26 just way too low?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Honestly I don't think so.. I was 5w and 4d and the doc had told me I was below 50 but I was mc/ or early pregnancy.. Some people's Hcg just takes longer to go up :).. Actually what I did was take a home pregnancy test and saw the line wasn't as dark as the day before so I kind I knew something was up then I mc... So I think u should be just fine :) (ttc for 2 years...)I just got a faint bfp faint bfp post mc 4th cycle! So im hoping my little Christmas bean sticks! My papa passed away 12-24-11 so it would be nice to give my mom some good news!! Lots of baby dust!! Happy and healthy nine months

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo