Community post

Discussion

3 days late, 17 dpo, cd 37 and going crazy!

Another month of waiting to know...
symtoms for today are:
VERY sore bbs, specially nipples, very soft cramps, lower back pain, weird nausea, headaches from time to time.
AF is late 3 days now and no sign of it.
my calculations say that i O'd on cd 20 (cd 37 now), got a BFN today and two days ago. I'm trying not to keep my hopes high, even though I feel preg, this happened before ish... this month i have also been having lots of yellowish cm whichis not normal for me, but i know its not an infection because it doesnt smell or itch or anything, itrs just "leaking" lol idk how else to say it.
I would love to know if anyone is on the same boat, and how late can you get a BFP? 20dpo? or what? - i've been reading about it and I saw that some ppl had a BFP at 18 dpo plus... I'm just going crazy with this doubt.
I'm also looking for a buddy to go crazy with lol.
any thoughts ladies??? any help???

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I forgot to add:
nose been feeling funny from time to time like im getting flu sick or something, been feeling weird cramps since O day but never had implantation bleeding, i know that not every woman have IB... been also very moody from time to time.
I feel like AF has arrived and even feel it coming down...but when I look its nothing but CM. Been having lots of that this month. (LOTS) !
Feeling hungry all the time and my tummy feels weirdly full... ughh I just wanna know if its AF playing with me or if this is it!!! I'm just anxious, its taking too long lol.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo