Community post

Discussion

Cervix high soft and tilted back?

I check my cervix at the same time every morning and just befor bed..Lastnight and this morning it was high soft and tilted back so i can't find the opening i also noticed creamy white cervical mucus

My LMP was 2/27/11

they go between 25-28 days...

Pregnant????

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

how many dpo are you? i dont regularly check my cervix but do check my cervical mucus and im hoping i could be pregnant too.

13 years ago

I am 16dpo and just got a BFP

13 years ago • Post starter

omg congrats darlin, anyway, i felt the position of my cervix and it feels the same as what you described yours to be, (sorry if tmi) and had creamy cm, im only 6dpo but it could be eh? well fingers crossed i'll get my bfp soon too. and congrats, sending you some babyglue and hoping this sticks for you darlin x

13 years ago

Hey,

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and since I food out I've checked my cervix twice, and both times it was high and softish and tilted and I can't feel the opening even though I've had one child already. And I has had a lot of lotiony mucus...

So sounds like a good sign to me :)

13 years ago

hi girls,
I am not 16dpo still not AF, checked my CP and its very high ,soft and tilted back ,I couldn't find the opening either.. sticky/ lotioney CM....the week after I got the smiley face I started cramping like pinchy, and pulling and my uterus felt tight...I had all the pregnancy signs but NO ..then two days ago all those signs disappeared except for back aches and tiney tiney cramping but just on one side....ahhh someone please help I have no clue whats wrong with me..

to everyone!

11 years ago

I am 14dpo today. Negative pregnancy tests as well. This morning as I was in the shower, I tried to feel for my cervix, I couldn't even feel it, and usually I can. So after I got out, I squatted and tried to feel it again. It was very high, unusual for 14dpo. It was also tilted and very soft, not like my usual low hard cervix before my period.

So, hearing that you were 16dpo and got your bfp is encouraging.

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo