Community post

Discussion

9dpo symptons or not?

Hi, I am now 9 dpo and today have had sharp twinges again and an unsettled tummy, also really tired but that could be due to me not sleeping well, and my boobs are sore but just on the sides.
Also had a dream last night that I got my Bfp

Since 6 dpo I have had these sharp twinges and pinches on the right and had some dull cramps yesterday 8dpo I haven't had any spotting though but have had thick cm (tmi)
Yesterday I felt nauseous nearly all day and gagged when I ate, but this went away in the evening and I managed to eat with an upset tummy and really tired.

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up and it's all in my headn

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hey i think im around 6dpo and i too have had the pulling/nipping feelings since yesterday (5dpo) iv also had the thick cm but only notice it when i check internally (sorri tmi) today when i wiped i had a barley ther pink tinge on tp when i wiped, thought i might be imagining things but df seen it too, praying its implantation but scared to get my hopes up, wev been trying for around 7mnts with no sucess, i have 2 children frm previous relationship and my fiance has had a sperm count which came back fine, are you a cervix checker,? i am and today my cervix is med/soft/closed.. fx;d for u. :))

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo