Community post

Discussion

TTC after a Missed Miscarriage

I had a missed miscarriage around the holidays at 9wks,1day. We were given the 'ok' to start trying again after my second AF since the MMC. I want to be pregnant so bad with baby #2, but I am terrified at the same time. I am 11dpo and got a BFN this morning. I feel like I have some symptoms (headaches, light cramping, moody, emotional and my nipples are tingly), but it could all be in my head. I'm staying hopeful and maybe thinking I may have tested a little too early. Anyone have a BFP after a BFN?

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

jenab12- I am so sorry for your loss! I am also currently TTC after a missed miscarriage at 8weeks along at the end of October. This is our 3rd cycle TTC since the miscarriage. I am 8dpo with a neg HPT today so I think I am out for this cycle also. I am starting to lose hope :( Any update on you?

9 years ago

JMcD88- I am also sorry to hear about your loss! Update on me- I landed up getting my period, so this cycle was a no go. I was so bummed out, but just have to take it one month at a time, I guess. I just finished my period, so next week is another chance. Do you have any kids or are you TTC your first?

9 years ago • Post starter

ugh bummer! I think I am in the same boat, expecting my period in a few days and still BFN. so disappointed. I have a 15 month old son. Do you have any children?

9 years ago

I have an almost 22 month old. She is the light of my life and honestly gets me through all the sad moments I've been through in the last 3 months!

I was told by a couple of friends to have sex every other day, starting on the first day after your period ends. I have a couple OPK's left, but have decided not to buy any more. I know I usually ovulate on day 14,15- so I think I'll just go by my app and let it happen like it's supposed to, if it's supposed to!

Good luck to you and keep me posted! ð???

9 years ago • Post starter

I know what you mean, I couldn't have gotten through the heartbreak of the past few months without my little guy, he is definitely a blessing! I am due to get my period in a few days so waiting a few more days to test but really hoping!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo