Community post

Discussion

Anybody want to be my tww buddy?

View Full Post

I'm looking for a buddy this cycle! Anybody else in their two week wait? I have 10 days left. My AF is due Dec. 16th. Anybody else?

User Image

42 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 42 Replies | Last Page

Nell, you've just given me a little bit of hope that there is a chance but also as i have tested i am fully prepared for AF and she's not normally late!! So we will see.

I think you're right if you knew when you would get your BFP, i could handle waiting but it's the not knowing when and having to wait 2 weeks (haha well perhaps i'm lying there) I've never waited 2 weeks before testing!!

Since testing and getting BFN i haven't paid any attention to symptoms it was messing with my head. I'm hoping you're cramps etc are all due to a little bean!!

You deserve to have a break and get that BFP as you've been TTC for awhile. Good luck to you.

I should be due either Wed/Thu can't remember with out looking at the calendar. So I will keep you posted.

Let me know how you get on

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Coral. I'm due this weekend so if AF does not show up I'm testing on Monday

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies AF is due today and no sign of her yet! Although I am expecting her to show as I had a negative test around 10dpo. Only the last few days where the cramps have stopped (don't usually get these either with AF) but my boobs have remained sore/tender through out my TWW so not sure what to make of it.

Last month I felt as if I was pregnant and i did get BFP on 8dpo but this ended in a CP but this cycle totally different. I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel like AF is going to arrive. Just more waiting around!!!

I am just keeping my FX that I am a late bloomer this cycle and if I have to take another test I get my BFP.

I hope you're all coping with your TWW, won't be long till you can test. Keep us updated

Lots and lots of to you all

User Image

11 years ago

Hi coral I was thinking of you. I was wondering if you had some good news!

Well I broke down and tested this morning and I got
I'm not due for AF till Saturday so if she doesn't show I will test again Sunday.
I don't have any symptoms of AF coming or feeling pregnant. Usually I feel bloated or my boobs are tender and neither. So I'm kinda confused.
I was secretly hoping that I would get that BFP but I didn't. Sometimes I just don't get it. I do everything I'm suppose too and its not happening. Kinda feeling bummed right now. Hopefully good news will happen soon!

User Image

Hi Nell, well it's neither good or bad news for either of us.

Such a horrible feeling when you read that test but keep your chin up as you have a few days yet!! You just never know!!

This might give you a bit more hope, I was up reading last night on some forum posts that there were women that didn't get there BFP until well into their pregnancy from a week late with AF to 6 weeks (crazy). They had been to the doctors for tests and bloods and even some of them said they were getting negative results!! I don't even know how this is even possible??!!!!

It just gave me a little bit of hope obviously I don't want to kid myself but in the future if I get a neg HPT there is always hope until the witch arrives!!

I know how you feel, I don't get it either!! I'm pleased i'm not the only one who doesn't feel pregnant or like AF is going to arrive. Not sure if this is normal and this would be my first.

Do you have any children? I'm sure every pregnancy is different but surely it helps when it comes to signs or knowing what to expect??

I am dying to test again but she'll probably show up straight after so i'm going to try and wait until tomorrow.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Coral you made me laugh. Thank you! And I always appreciate "hope". And your right we might have just tested to early.
I have two girlfriends that they kept getting BFN when they were pregnant. One of them it took 3 months and a blood test to prove she was. She knew she was pregnant but blood tests and urine test were showing negative till finally she got an ultrasound.
I just would love to see that BFP. I have never seen it with me, so I don't know the feeling. We don't have any kids and my husband I got married June 2011. We stopped "avoiding" getting pregnant on our wedding night, and every since then I haven't gotten pregnant. I guess I just assummed it would happen right away. But it didn't. So I went to the Doctor did tests, everything came out great, but they found a polyp in my uterous and figured that's why I wasn't getting pregnant. I had surgery, its been 2 months now and still No BFP. My doctor believes I will conceive after the surgery. I was relieved to find out that I had something fixable, but I still haven't gotten my BFP so I get worried.
Like I said if I knew I would get pregnant in 6 months I would enjoy this process so much more. But I'm constantly thinking about it, searching symptoms, getting hopes up and down. I'm just all over the place. You know the only weird thing I have been experiencing is "weird dreams". I had a dream my gf was pregnant and I was extremely jealous. It felt so real. And every night I have had some vivid dreams. Do you get those?

Email me when you test and I will keep you posted with my results. If the witch doesn't show up by Saturday I will test Sunday.

User Image

Hi everyone!! I am brand new to this all and ttc #1. I am currently 10dpo and have had s/s since 1dpo. Some of those are headaches, super tired/exhausted, see some light blue veins around my bb, bloated, slight dull ovary pains, feel nauseous but not to where I want to throw up. I hope these are all good signs for me. This was also my first round of 50mg clomid..Hope there is some hope

11 years ago

Hi Hillae,
The s/s looks good! Hopefully you will have some good news soon! When are you testing?

User Image

nell...Since my cycles have been from 44-80 days before clomid, I am not sure technically when AF is due but today is cycle day 28. Its driving me nuts but I think I will wait til 14dpo..I tested on 8dpo just bc I was getting anxious but of course that was bpn!! Iam praying

11 years ago

I also have had a sore throat for 4 days now...Of course I was reading up on that and it can be related to implantation? Has anyone heard anything about that?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo