Community post

Discussion

Anybody want to be my tww buddy?

View Full Post

I'm looking for a buddy this cycle! Anybody else in their two week wait? I have 10 days left. My AF is due Dec. 16th. Anybody else?

User Image

42 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 42 Replies | Last Page

tgomes! Have a

Coral, thank you so much! I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us

Keep me posted on any news. So glad to have a buddy through this. The wait and testing can be such a roller coster feeling.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm about 10DPO today waiting til next week to test...af due anywhere from dec8-12....I really am hoping but I'm not sure how I feel its been almost a year without a period so PMS is like "um what??" lol. Its early so I'm just waiting the amount of unprotected BDing this month smh ..but good sign my boobs are sadly huge like i can't fit my 34DD bra :( :)this morning so I'm hoping.

11 years ago

forgot this in my last post i don't have irregular periods I was on nuvaring for the past year

11 years ago

Hi all,

I'm currently 9dpo af due on 11th December
Had a few symptons - sharp twinges and pinches, felt sick and hot flushes but that could all be linked to af as it has a nice way of tricking me

11 years ago

Well I finally gave in, I am roughly 10dpo and took a test this morning I am now kicking myself as I should have waited.

I have sore boobs and I've had sharp pains the last few days on and off. Now I'm just thinking is it AF on her way. Although I don't usually suffer when i'm due or is it that I want to get pregnant so much i'm causing the symptons???!!

This is only my 2nd month TTC#1 and some women have been trying for months and even years. So perhaps i'm wrong to moan about my situation. I have just been ready to be a mother for months and months now and we held off as we were planning our wedding and got married in October.

I think we are probably all the same when you decide you want to have a baby, you want it yesterday!!!

I suppose as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait!! I just hate waiting

hissweetlady - for you. Keep us posted with any updates

nikkinoo - she is a witch and I think she is doing the same to me!!

to you all and remember to keep me posted. I could do with some good news to cheer me up.

to all and come on ladies I want to see your

User Image

11 years ago

My AF is due Dec 19th, today I am 4 DPO!!

I too am looking for a buddy!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hie sassysacha,

Am 3dpo..hope you will be my buddy

11 years ago

Oh Coral don't be down. My friend got a BFN and then the next day she got a BFP. Testing to early can give you wrong results. Just be patient and it will happen.

Welcome April & Sassy to the tww. Please keep me posted on how you are doing and any BFP!!! !

User Image

Thanks Nell, I was so disappointed but I am just going to wait now and see if AF arrives. Only a couple more days and rather do that than waste tests.

How are you getting on, any more or new symptoms?

Welcome ladies, hope you're all getting lots of symptoms and looking forward to seeing your

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Coral I would defanitely wait until AF is due to re-test. One of my friends took 3weeks to show her BFP. She kept getting BFN and AF never showed. Then finally she re-tested and got her BFP. So you never know.

I really haven't had any symptoms. I did have a little cramping but nothng out of the ordinary. Sometimes I wonder if its my mind hoping I'm pregnant and looking for any type of symptom.

ONe thing is for surethat I'm like clockwork. Im going to wait until I'm a couple days late for AF before I test. Unless I get some really strange feeling I'm prego I"m going to wait.

This pregnancy journey is so exciting but at the same time can be so sad when you don't get that BFP. If I knew, ok in 6 months you will get pregnant I would be fine....its the not know when and if it will happen. I've been trying since June of 2011.
So let's see if this is our month. Here's to a

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo