Community post

Discussion

Anybody want to be my tww buddy?

I'm looking for a buddy this cycle! Anybody else in their two week wait? I have 10 days left. My AF is due Dec. 16th. Anybody else?

User Image

42 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 42 Replies | Last Page

Hi nell3565,

My AF is due 12th Dec and i'm roughly 8dpo. So I only have a week left until testing if I can hold off till then.

When do you plan to test?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Coral24, we exactly have the same cycle! AF is due Dec 12th too..and I'm dying to POAS! :)

11 years ago

Hi Coral,

Oh so exciting! Are you have any symptons? I plan on testing the 15th (a day before Af). What about you?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Im 9 dpo. Dying to test..... trying to resist the urge!! My AF is Dec 13

11 years ago

Milkshake, I am also dying to test but going to hold off as long as possible as I had a Chemical pregnancy last month and was very disappointed. FX for you and hope you get your BFP.

Nell3565, I have had a few symptoms this month but was very early dpo had a few cramps today but not much else. I really want to wait till i'm due but I might test at the weekend. Are you having any symptoms?

Be strong ladies and FX we get our BFP this month :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Coral,
I had a chemical pregnancy in October... so sorry, I know you feel. I had some cramps 2 days ago and yesterday. I'm trying to hold off till Sunday (13 dpo) to test. I told myself I wouldn't test so early this time around because otherwise I would have never known about the chemical pregnancy, but it's so hard....

11 years ago

tgomes87, I am sorry to hear that. It is very heart breaking but we must look forward!! I think this is the problem if we didn't test so early we would never know but on the other hand it is reassuring that we did everything right that month and just wasn't to be!
Make sure you let us know what the outcome is if you test. I'll be hoping to see BFP from you all :-)

User Image

11 years ago

I've had no symptoms as of yet. Im 3 DPO. I'm really hoping this is my month. I just did and HSG test this month to make sure everything was ok, and everything came back normal. I heard that this makes you really fertily so I'm so badly hoping that I get that positive.
Keep me posted of symptoms and if you break down and test. If your gut feels like your prego...then I say test :).

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Just tested about 1 hr ago and got my BFP!!!!!! I'm only 9 dpo so still a little skeptical.... I'm going to post it and you ladies tell me what you think. It's still pretty faint, but it's there! :)

11 years ago

Nell3656 - you still have a little way to go but all sounds promising. As I said I had a lot of symptoms around 3-4dpo feeling a bit sick, stomach pains and boobs were a bit sore. I really didn't want to get my hopes up so I really have been trying to not to pay so much attention to every little thing I feel. I'm pretty sure i will cave but i will keep you posted!! Hope you get some good symptoms signs over the next few days to you.

tgomes87 - that looks like a to me. I hope that line gets darker for you over the next few days. You must be so delighted!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo