Community post

Discussion

Dreams, Spotting, Creamy CM

I'm 8 dpo and had creamy CM 3 dpo, spotting 5 dpo - 7dpo and this morning creamy CM again along with hot flashes and nausea.

Also last night had the first pregnancy dream (probably because I'm obsessing about it haha). In my dream I took a hpt and didn't just get a line, the whole window was pink! Sounds like some serious wishful thinking!

I had a m/c 2 years ago at 9 weeks so this is kind of stressful for me. I'm hoping for a BFP and I know it's too early but I'm going to test on Saturday morning if I can wait that long :)

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm 8 dpo too dizzle, but haven't had any spotting or symptoms at all.

User Image - 29th May 2010. Our ectopic angel will never be forgotten

13 years ago

Hello,
I am 8 dpo also. I am 50% sure I am at least. I had a +OPK a week apart and think I O'd on the second one.

0-4 dpo had xtra CM, sore bbs
5 dpo had brown CM when I wiped and AF like cramps
6 dpo no spotting but still having AF cramps, CM seems to be drying up. Sore bbs not so sore.
7 dpo No cramps, woke up with a headache, tickle in my throat by the pm. Had PM gas.
8 dpo slept horrible from the tickle in my throat, Tested BFN with FMU.

My cycle has been really different this month. I am coming off a chemical pregnancy on 2/20. I also had a MC in Dec 2010. So who knows what my body is doing.

Lets keep each other posted on symptoms!

13 years ago

Hi ladies;

I am 8dpo also today; I had alot of wet cm lately ..... headache today very bad..... tickle in th throat... almost sore; not quite; achiness in muscles..... full bbs.... cranky today! And tired...... but nothing else

I hate the vague symptoms that could go either way......

Here's to hoping for us all!!!

When are you guys testing???

I think I will on Sun.!

13 years ago

I know what you mean on the vague symptoms. Well, I'm not going to lie. I'll test everyday until I get a BFP or AF! hahaha

13 years ago

Now 10 dpo, still no signs of AF :) Normally around now I'd be having the slightest beginnings of AF so things are promising. I was going to test Saturday, but I'm thinking I can probably wait another day or two. At least right now I feel like I can wait haha

Been a little light headed and dizzy today, nausea on and off. Backache in the morning but that went away pretty quickly.

TIRED!! All day long. Haven't felt this tired really since the last time I was pg. I remember having no clue and being more tired than I ever was in my entire life and having no idea why. Hopefully it's a good sign, I don't usually get tired before AF.

Still having creamy CM but not as much as before. CP high and soft.

How's everyone else doing?

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo