Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Good luck on the bfp honey!! I am thinking of you!!

Katie, you feeling better?

User Image

11 years ago

Morning Ladies..

Firstly the world didn end today which means we are all goin to have our little bean delivered safe and sound..=D

I had a terrible day yest. Had to go to emergency and kept under observation with drips and needles being poked so many times all thanks to my morning sickness. They suspected it could haf been HG! So dehydrated and nearly blacked out at work.

Luckily with god's grace i din have to stay over in the hospital. In the mid of all that chaos, i got to meet my 8 week old fetus and hear its heartbeat.. Glad to be much better today and to be at work.

Hope everyone's doing well.. Take care ladies..

11 years ago

Oh gracious me, sounds awful!!7 I hope you're feeling better soon, that's no fun at all!

Yip, the world didn't end...

How exciting that you got to meet your bean:-) its so precious!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh gracious me, sounds awful!!7 I hope you're feeling better soon, that's no fun at all!

Yip, the world didn't end...

How exciting that you got to meet your bean:-) its so precious!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I feel way better now that I went to the doctor and got the pills,,,,now just can't wait until this coughs goes away fully....how is everyone else doing/feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats thats one day before my due date! Im very sorry to hear bout your still birth....I recently mc myself after ttc for 18 months...anyway god bless

User Image

11 years ago

I hope everyone is doing well, and that you have a merry Christmas if you celebrate:-)

I am going to Dr again on wed to make sure everything is still good!

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies im joining the aug club i found out dec 11th i was pregnant and due aug 22nd 2013!!! congrats to us all!!!!! hope we can take this 9 month journey together!

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies..

Merry Christmas to everyone here.. hope everyone had a great festive season...

Welcome jnikkie286.. ..

How is everyone else keeping..?

11 years ago

Jnikki286 congrats and welcome!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

sha rk, how you doing?? Morning sickness not to bad any more??

I am good, going to Dr this afternoon for another ultrasound. 9 Weeks tom, they just want to make sure all is ok due to previous losses! So excited to see my bean again!!

Everyone else doing good????

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo