Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 269 Replies | Last Page

@sha rk...don't tell me that, mine seems to be going...but if its coming back, that's no good...blah

User Image

11 years ago

I guess I have to leave this thread...my blood test came back negative. Not pregnant. I had a definite positive urine test on Sunday so I don't really understand. Totally devastated right now. :(

11 years ago

Luvtowalkfast. I am so so so so sorry! Your in my thoughts. I am not sure what happened either, I had two MC last year and its heart breaking. Keep smiling!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies I went to the doctor's this morning and it is Official.. I am 4weeks!!! I thank the most High for want he has given to us!! I cant wait to read more journey's!!! Also, I am still on this site and using THERE sister's site.. My name on there is TayeHoping4AGirl... TO YALL!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, klammerding, I have decided to maintain some amount of hope because I have not bled at all yet and I have read about blood tests not telling the full story...maybe I'm only fooling myself but it's better than crying more. They drew my blood last night and didn't test it until 15 hours later, plus they seemed really disorganized over there so I wonder if they got it wrong. I dunno. I still feel pregnant.

11 years ago

When was you AF due?? Hmm, no bleeding...that's a good thing!

User Image

11 years ago

It was due last Saturday, so I'm about 5 days late! I am just praying that I am pregnant and it sticks...I have been reading stories all afternoon about this same exact thing happening and it resulting in good things! Trying to stay positive. :) Thanks for your support klammerding!

11 years ago

Okay I think I give up, I took another FRER after a 3 hour hold and there was absolutely nothing. Ugh. Now I just have to wait until AF, I guess. :(

11 years ago

I'm so sorry luvtowalkfast......I will be saying a little prayer for you and keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away.....as for me I went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection along with an ear infection in my left ear, the doctor put me on amaxcocillin...I pray to go that this cough goes away....haven't got a good nights sleep in days.....and my DH is sick as well, he has a sinus infection along with bruncidus (sp)...lol...my house feels like a hospital and an pharmacy....lol....Ohhh did I mention that I have not done all my Christmas shopping yet and we are suppose to be getting a snow storm tomorrow....just my luck...lol....well hope everyone is doing Ok......any updates anyone?...

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Katie! I hope the amoxicillin is helping, the best thing about antibiotics is they work quickly :) Good luck to all you August moms! I am off to the January testers thread...hoping for a BFP that sticks next time...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo