Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Oh dear Katie!! I wonder if it started from your cold you had!
I hope that the Dr gives you something that can help you!

I am good, figuring out what works and what doesn't for my morning sickness! Peppermints work a charm!
I am also wearing my Jeans un buttoned, its so much more comfy.
I bought a belly band on the weekend, I don't think I have put on much weight yet, but I am just so bloated,it makes me comfy to wear it!!

Your almost 6 Weeks now Katie??

User Image

11 years ago

Yup 6 weeks today...well my doctor just Cancaled, so I. Gonna try some home remedies and see if that helps...I have heard the ear nfections sometimes go away by themselfs if it doesn't get better i will go to the imideate clinic by my house...I put a warm water bottle on the ear and that helped and I will take tylanol when I get home...

User Image

11 years ago

Uggh, that's annoying that the Dr canceled!
Hmmm, yeah I don't know what would work, but maybe take it easy and have done Tylenol and the warm water bottle is a great idea! Goad luck! Ear infections are no fun!

User Image

11 years ago

Warm wet wash clothes on the ear work well. I do that for my DS all the time. He has a lot of ear infections and has had 2 sets up tubes. I usually wet it and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then put it in a ziploc bag with a cloth over it. And lay on it, so when it loosens the stuff in the ear, it drains out.
Hope that helps, Katie.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies-

I was wondering of any of you had your beta HCG drawn yet and if so what they were? Mine are as follows

10 DPO 30
13 DPO 181
22 DPO 5490

My day 22 is scary high and I was wondering if anyone else had a high number and a good outcome?

I would be 5 weeks and 1 day today. Tomorrow they have called me in for an ultrasound.

Thanks for your support and good luck to all.

11 years ago

Do you ladies have any home remedies to get rid of this mucus I keep trying to cough up....

User Image

11 years ago

honey and lemon in hot tea will help with chest congestion

User Image

11 years ago

Are you feeling any better, Katie2012?

I just had my blood drawn for my HCG test, hopefully I will get the results tomorrow around 1 PM :) Almost passed out, I hate getting blood drawn, LOL!

11 years ago

I feel fine ...minus the cough I can't. Get rid off and now my ear is bothering me if things don't get better by Friday I will have to go seek some professional help...lol....I hate to have my blood taken ...how is everyone else doing.....good luck with the results, keep us updated.....

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies

@Katie2012: What a coincidence. i had started having earache yesterday evening. It came from the tension headache which i have been having for 4 days now. I tried to soak a cloth in warm water and put it over the ear and that really helped.

How is everyone else. I haven had any bloods drawn. Not till the 29th so i am not sure of how the levels are.

Just as i thgt morning sickness is over, it became worst with consistent vomiting yesterday and hasn't seemed to slow down. Hopefully it gets better over the next few days..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo