Community post

Discussion

Why am I being so nasty?!

I'm a miserable bitch lately...and I can't seem to help it. I'm beginning to wonder if I could possibly be a little depressed. This is going to be a bit of a rant, but I have to get this out....

First off, I have the most terrible coworker. She thinks she is better than everyone else, talks down to people, doesn't do her part...I just can't stand her. She just thinks about getting pregnant and it happens. She's 5 months along - I would have been slightly further so it's a constant reminder.

Second, my car completely sucks. I had a nice little honda accord which I loved. When hubby and I were engaged, he talked me into the fact that we should get an SUV...you know for when we have kids in a year or so. Yeah well it's been almost 3 years since we bought the damn thing and it's been nothing but problems, and still no baby. Yeah that was worth it! I'm going car shopping tomorrow. I'm done with the beast.

Third, the guy who wanted to buy my house bailed. We're meeting with a realtor tomorrow to relist it. Hoping that we can find a buyer, but not thrilled about the $$$ we are going to lose.

Fourth, I have been doing so good not smoking. I can go a whole week cold turkey, and then I have one or two. Why do I do that?! It's like I'm sabotaging myself on purpose. That sort of ties into the next piece of info though...why am I the only one changing their habit to have a baby? I'm eating healthy, quit smoking, limit myself to 2 glasses of wine a week, exercise, etc etc etc. Hubby...yeah no changes whatsoever. It's really starting to piss me off. Then he tells me that i'm moody. WELL YEAH!!! You think it's easy to turn all your lifestyle habits upside down!

And lastly, for those of you who have made it this far....I have to travel next week for work....when I'm 99/9% sure i'll be ovulating....AWESOME.

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

its good to get it out !!!

Good pile up though ... i feel your pain with the co workers who get knocked up by having their husband hold their hand ... SUCKS

Buying a new car always makes you happy ...get a sun roof and get some happy Sun Rays !

Take a long walk with music and just take some time out for yourself before you O

I am waiting to get back on the TWW Bitch again and feeling testy and snappy at everyone ! This is what the forums are for !!!

Tell your husband to go where you go !!! LOL sorry !

13 years ago

When I worked at a bank which is 99% women, there was pg ladies everywhere each in a different stage of pg. bBabies all the time, baby showers all the time. Which sucks But now I work at a Auto Repair Shop with my dad and two older men so that is not a consern any more. A good thing working with guys you can bitch at them and they dont hold on to it or talk about you behind your back its said to your face.

You have to vent you dont need that negative energy pent up it not good. Just vent buy a vehilce with a sun roof like mooeline suggested. I understand about the smoking thing. I quit but when i hang around my girlfriends who dont have kids they still smoke. And I have bum one or two or three off of them. I just cant help it. One or Two a week is fine no worries

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago

Thanks ladies...i'm just in such a mood today...watch out world!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello bannisterh,

I think we all have our days like that, when everything seems to be so negative...but tell yourself that with time everything will eventually get sorted out.
The car issue is an easy fix, eventually when you will hold your baby in your arms, you will not even remember 1% of what you are going through now, the fights with hubby...aren't these a classic? I mean I don't know any couple that doesn't go through same raughter phases from time to time!

I agree with the other ladies, get some sun, go shopping, do whatever makes you happy and tomorrow is another day! :-)

The fact that you will be away during ovulation sucks, it's true, but get some bidding done RIGHT before you leave, and maybe the swimmers will live to meet their match! :-) You just never know!!!!

Keep us posteeedddd!!! :):)
xoxoxoxo & TONS of baby dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

awwwwwww... life is full ups and downs.. youve just had a down... now hereeeeeeeeeee comes the upppppppppppppp xxxxxx

13 years ago

Thanks so much ladies for all your support. I'm happy to say I have 1 issue down.....going to pick up my new-to-me car today (its an 07 Camry)! I'm so excited and relieved! Just praying everything goes as planned. Next task is to POAS and see if somehow by the grace of god i am going to ovulate a day or so early

<------ me hugging you all!

Happy - how the heck you feeling girl!

13 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on the car. It is a good car that get good gas milage. Does it happen to have a sunroof? lol
on you Oing early

I am feeling surprisingly good since AF is due in 5 days. Just feeling positive.

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo