Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Mommy how is your cousin doing, I had the leep done is march of 2010, I then got pregnant in oct 2010 and had a successful pregnancy!! I was the same I had precancerous cells, I was the one before cancer, tell her not to give up hope!!

11 years ago

My cousin is ok. Thanks for asking...and sharing. She hasn't gotten any kind of treatment. I don't know when her next appointment is but I told her TP mention the keep procedure. She's not giving up hope. And right now that's a step in the right direction.

11 years ago • Post starter

It's so scary when that type of pain happens...and you're by yourself. I would be worried too if I had that pain and I knew my placenta was low. I feel like you have a great great chance of that moving for you...right out of the way. Look how far you've come!!! You are making some great progress...baby steps (no pun intended!). How was your weekend?? Are you still able to eat okay? I hope you're finding time to sleep and put your feet up.

Well. The vaginal progesterone was not available at the pharmacy or any of the outlaying pharmacies that they called. It also was not covered by my insurance and would cost $300 if they had to order it. I told them not to, and they could not suggest a substitute since I am not the doctor. I had another blood draw this morning....oh...I just remembered he is not in on Monday's. I'll have to talk with him about it Tuesday. Funny thing is that he never reordered the progesterone blood work even though he put me on the oral and vaginal. I thought that was weird and left him a message last week about a redraw. I don't even know if that's an issue. I have become insanely dizzy today and yesterday. I slept in yesterday and took a two hour nap and still went to bed at 0900pm. Saturday was kinda like that too. I don't know if its the pills or what. Then this morning I'm dizzy, nauseated and (TMI) have some bad diarrhea. I always get diarrhea when I'm pregnant. No blood...no cramps. On Saturday I had some sharp pains in my (TMI) vagina/cervix area but only like four or five pains about 30 seconds apart then nothing. What a strange place to be in baby limbo. You saying "only time will tell" is so true. I usually have no patience....I like to give christmas gifts early and can hardly stand secrets....guess this is a lesson for me!

Oh! And I'm sorry for the book and not getting on over the weekend. I just didn't feel like sitting at the desktop!!

11 years ago

I have to say, I'm glad you didn't get on the computer over the weekend. Although it doesn't sound like you were 'relaxing' much...at least you tried. lol ;-) If your Dr. is out today does that mean you won't get the results of the blood draw until tomorrow? Just curious. I don't want to bug you all day about it if you aren't even expected to get them until tomorrow. Sit tight, girly!! xo

Nothing has changed much for me. Still having some pains in my hips, inside upper thighs, crotch and pelvic region. I'm doing my best to rest as often as possible. And somehow, even though I'm eating and not puking any more, I still feel like I've lost a couple pounds. Weird. I'm curious to see what the appointment on the 19th brings. Hopefully he'll be able to tell me a couple things. Like whether or not my placenta has moved since he last saw me, when I get my next ultrasound and if there is anything he can suggest for these pains I'm having. I've been trying to preoccupy my mind or redirect it anyway....by looking for ideas for the baby shower. The theme will be totally different depending on the gender so there's not a lot I can do. My sister and I have a Pinterest page we started to gather and share all our ideas. Once I find out what I'm having we'll be able to narrow it down. :-) This is one crazy summer ahead!! Baby shower, graduation/going away party, having a baby, 12 y/o birthday party, Hubby's 40th birthday party and our 10 year wedding anniversary. My head hurts already! lol

No no...I did relax alot. Slept alot....did minimal everything. My dh didn't even want me standing to do the dishes . Last monday when I called they said they would have the on call doc call me and he never did...I got the call on Tuesday. Must mean the on call guy didn't feel it was important enough to call or idk. Yup. Patience is a virtue I'm learning the hard way this time.

YAY!!! No puking!! I'd imagine having some of those pains might be round ligament stuff...The sharp sharp pain you described before sounds scary though. Maybe he won't be able to tell if your placenta has moved by his exam and will send you to ultrasound! I wish I had a dang ultrasound machine myself. You must have decided not to pay the 59$ to do the independent gender ultrasound. Boo. I'm excited to know too!! LOL!

Oh man. My friend is 13 weeks. I'm going to have to talk with her and see if we will do a combo shower where I help a family member or a seperate shower or what....That's a lot of parties you have on your list momma. I have 5 more classes to take for my bachelors and I signed up for one starting at the end of the month.....I thought it would be a good distraction....now I'm kind of regretting the decision. My beef is that the money is there....and there is no excuse. I do want to go to nurse practioner schooling so I have to keep going.

11 years ago

I haven't done the elective gender u/s yet because you have to be 15 weeks for the $59 one. I just turned 15 weeks Saturday. I'm going to wait until I see the Dr. on the 19th. If he says he won't schedule an u/s before 20 weeks then I'll go do the elective one. They have different packages that range from $59-$249. I'll be 16 weeks on the 19th. The 3D/4D ones they said they would like you to be at least 17 weeks. If I wait that long...I can wait another 3 weeks for the 20 week u/s. lol I guess I'm just trying to talk myself out of spending the money. lol But I really do want to know. I want to plan, dang it!!!!

I'm glad you rested up this weekend. :-) And honestly, taking that class probably isn't a bad idea either. It'll help pass the time faster. :-) The busier you are....the faster it'll go. ;-)

Well. My hcg went from 389 to 670. It says I now have a 90 hour doubling time. The draws before that were 322 to 389 with a 264 hour doubling time. I am hoping this is where it takes off....Maybe I can have an ultrasound soon! ***Please baby hang in there****

11 years ago

That's great!! Keep your chin up girly!!! It's looking good!!

Are you going to do another draw in a few days? Maybe wait until Friday or something?

Well...He has been having me go every other day for forever now. I won't be able to talk with him until tomorrow....more waiitng. Rising numbers are good. Now keep rising. Beep! If I have a successful story I promsie to write about it in a blog. ***promise***

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo