Community post

Discussion

Still Unsure..Condom was used but so many Symptoms

A little background...I have a messed up cycle so I don't know when I am ovulating or when I should test or if what I am going through is all in my head due to lack of period but I have these symptoms so far:

Really dizzy, it comes and goes but I almost blacked out a few times

Tired All of the time! No matter how long I sleep

Hungry every waking hour, I am eating so much more than what I used to

Stuffed/runny nose and seems to be a lot of ear wax in my ears now

Bloated

Pimples

Slight tugging and fluttering in the uterus

I feel pressure down below my belly button, almost feels like its own pulse

And I have a hard time concentrating on anything

Now the reason I am skeptical is because we used a condom. Now there may have been a possibility of a few loose sperm during foreplay but I highly doubt that and thinking he may have had super sperm if it does turn out that I am pregnant.

This is more of a frustrated rant...I don't want to freak the guy out just yet and all of my friends are wrapped up in their own pregnancies or busy with school to be able to talk to anyone. I just feel so alone...Don't get me wrong I would be completely happy if I was pregnant, I just wish I had someone to talk to who wouldn't judge.

I do plan on going to the doctors in a few days, especially if the vertigo continues. I will get to pee on a stick there.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You could very well be pregnant. I have had more than one friend that got pregnant using condoms. Nothing is fail proof. I hope you are feeling better today. Your symptoms do sound a lot like mine and I have been pregnant 4 times. Let me know what you find out. I do agree that you should not tell the guy now and freak him out. If you ever want to talk, I am here. I hope you get the answer you want

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much kbcooper :)

I seem to be experiencing other symptoms now too. It is so weird how that works eh? lol I am going to the doctors on Tuesday most likely so hopefully I will have some answers then :) When do you find out about yours?

Sending baby dust your way!! Fingers crossed for both of us :) (I do want a baby eventually, if I am pregnant now I will be thrilled for a happy accident and can re-plan my life).

11 years ago • Post starter

I am happy to hear that you are doing well. I am 8 dpo, tested this morning and it was a bfn. I know it is early but I am still so sad. I have been trying for over a year and it is getting old! I got pregnant in March, 2011 but miscarried. Keep me posted and thanks for the baby dust, I need it!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo