Community post

Discussion

Before and After Spotting

I'm a newly wife of barely 2months and decided to get pregnant immediately.
Thought honeymoon would be the chance to ttc but alas, i saw my menstruation 2days after our wedding - DEC. 6TH-. I was optimistic and followed up my mc day by day while busy in br but was disappointed when i saw my period again in 23 days - Dec 31- after the last one.
2 menstrual cycle with no result, i was contemplating to go for fertility test with sm if no issue yet by next mc.

22days after the last period, there was cervical mucus in large quantity. Since i've been having irregular periods of 23-26 mc, i thought it was my ovulation since it could happen anytime so we hit the bed yet again.

The following day, in the morning, i started bloating with abdominal cramps, nausea and fatigue.
My instinct was that i was pregnant and did urine test, but it was negative. 2 days later, i was still having same symptoms so i did another test, it was negative.
Later in the evening, i discovered a light watery bleed, pink-brown in colour. I have this instinct that i'm pregnant but my sm wants a positive pregnancy test before rejoicing so i'm taking a break and testing again in 3 days time.

Whatever the case may be, will keep you posted. And if you've had similar experience, pls share. thanks

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

21dpo, went for blood test but a BFN. With the bloating, fatigue and the implantation bleeding i experienced, i know i'm pregnant. waiting for 2weeks to retest again

9 years ago • Post starter

Finally I tested positive at 7weeks. Knew all along with the symptoms

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo