Community post

Discussion

Trying to stay positive

AF showed up today, right on schedule. This is my second cycle ttc. It is so frustrating. My husband and I are both healthy so I really didn't believe it would take this long. Hopefully there are no fertility issues going on with either of us. Last month AF showed up on Christmas day but I took it very well since I was feeling so blessed being surrounded by my wonderful family. This month I found out that my SIL is pregnant with #3 so it stings a little more that I didn't get my BFP. I cried for 2 days when I found out she was pregnant. Don't get my wrong, I am so happy for her; I think I was so upset because I want it so badly for myself plus I'm sure PMS hormones played a part in me taking it so hard. Do you guys have any tips for my next cycle? What did you differently from your other cycles that helped you to conceive? I am using opk's and will start temping this time around. I am also going to start yoga to help keep my mind off of it. Plus I read somewhere that if you BD in the morning the sperm are more potent so looks like we'll be setting our alarms for earlier ;) my birthday and Valentine's Day are coming up so I have a good feeling that this will be our month!! Who's with me? <3

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My husband and I have been trying for seven months now. My sister is pregnant with baby 5 and one of good friends is 4 months along getting pregnant in her second month trying. I got my period again today and I had been extremely hopeful this month, which makes it that much harder. I have tried taking my temperature for a couple months and track everything. Each month gets a little harder which is why I started looking for a forum today. I wish you the best of luck.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo