Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Onto a new cycle :( showed for me today!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry Kelley. November's a good month to have a baby though. My bday is the 25th. and

9 years ago • Post starter

The Witch is a Bitch! Bring on round two of IUI! Maybe this will be lucky DS was conceived in Feb and born in November! Lets do this!

Hello IDK and Kelley!

9 years ago

Hi NikkiN! I totally agree with you, the witch is a bitch! I'm sorry you had to move to this board. FX you get your BFP this cycle!!

HI! the showed up this morning with a vengeance. :)

I hope you ladies get your BFP's this month!!!!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Good luck everyone! I'm right there with you! showed her ugly face yesterday but February has to be GOOD LUCK it's the month of LOVE FX and baby dust to all!!

9 years ago

Welcome Ladies! Sorry we had to move on over to November. But hopefully we will all have better luck this cycle.
It hit me a little hard yesterday but today after a bit of chocolate today I am feeling a bit better.

User Image

9 years ago

Chocolate makes everything better!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hello! My next cycle will give me a November baby! I'm currently in my TWW for what would be an October baby, but my OB/GYN told us not to try this month bc I just hs my IUD taken out this cycle and he wanted my next period to flush out all off the "inhospitable environment". So, it won't be long that I'll be with you guys trying for a November baby!

My husband and I did BD during ovulation though. He pulled out each time, but something about being told not to have sex during ovulation absolutely made us crazy for each other. Lol. We'll see, but it took us 6mo for our last baby, so chances are we didn't get pregnant this cycle!

9 years ago

Welcome Jessy, Tmarti and Looney!

Kelley, chocolate really is the best! That and mindless tv is how I got through my cp a couple weeks ago.

Looney, I know what you mean about wanting to bd around o time! I had a cp and was told to skip this cycle, but with o day coming up I'm finding it really tempting to just do it anyway. Seriously, if I hadn't done an early hpt I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant!

Afm I'm just hanging out until my next cycle starts around Valentine's day. We'll see if I can even wait until then.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo