Community post

Discussion

sore boobs,tummy cramps 5days past o and test addict

This is the first time that i have actually ttc i fell pregnancy with DS1 By magic baby dust and a big surprise ( was 11 weeks at 1st dating scan fell pg on the mini pill) So now i have become very impatient ashamedly. My boobs are so sore and heavy ad tender feel tired and addicted to the internet amazon cheapies. Im not sure how i got so far along before without noticing these symptoms. Only just come off my pill so not sure when af is due? Either way its all in my head or ive tested too early? Ive been looking on this site for weeks got a positive ov on fri and sat so legs crossed. And hello to all you yummy mummies or mummies to be out there !

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi babybabyno2

I am completely addicted to analyzing my symptoms. I am 4 DPO and my nipples are slightly more sensitive, sometimes painful, my CM has increased as of two days ago, where before I needed lots of assistance with the moisture levels...... I have been lightly cramping, with mild back ache, and my hips are too. And "I think" I am tired, but not overly, just feels like I could just lie on the bed all day. I am hoping that these mean that I will have BFP!! I am just not sure if I can wait for another 9 days!! Good luck to you my dear!! Let me know how it turns out!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Babybabyno2 I have the exact same symptoms as you, I'm 5dpo you'll now be around 6 now how are you doin?? Any changes? I feel abut nauseous too but I'm not sure if its all in my head, like wishful thinking ????

11 years ago

i am totally thinking mine is all wishful thinking!! Though I "think" that I have a few more symptoms since I posted. And I think some have subsided too... go figure!! So other than my nipples and CM, I have noticed (please take these lightly as I am sure I'm being oversensitive) slight and I mean slight food aversion, I think I am slightly more hungry, sometimes (not always) I get nauseous, and a bit restless before bed. Oh and last night I woke and had to urgently pee. But I am really unsure if I can say that it counts. I went to washroom before I went to bed, and it was late, had a small glass of water, and then it was no more than 45 min when I woke. So do you think that counts? I am just going to wait until tonight and see what happens..... What other symptoms are noticing??

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo