Community post

Discussion

HCG levels at 4w3ds ...im freaking out ...

so had my blood draw on this past Saturday and went in this morning for results .... at 4w3ds my levels were 600 is this normal????!!! should I be worried? my ob want me to go back tomorrow to have blood drawn again but I'm so scared and I really that this baby... all comments are greatly app

Proud Mommy of a Preemie

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

At 4 weeks 4 days my hcg level was 448.. At 5 weeks 1 day, it was 2,327 so your level are fine! As long as the continue to double every 48 hours! I am now 8 weeks and 2 days and have seen my baby on ulrasound twice and heard the heartbeat! You are just early like I was! You wont be able to see ANYTHING on a ultrasound this early so dont agree to one until your levels are a few thousand! I agreeed to one at 4 weeks and they couldnt see any signs of pregnancy which scared me to death! But my baby is just fine right now and yours will be too! Keep us updated! Good Luck! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo