Community post

Discussion

I think i am imagining symptoms

Hello Everyone!
I am TTC my first child stopped birth control pills on Dec. 5th the first month I thought for sure I was having several symptoms... some nausea, constipation, bloating, tired but when AF came on Jan 5th i was upset but realized I was thinking too much about getting pregnant and that what I was feelling wasnt pregnancy symptoms. So onto 2nd month AF Jan 5-8 i track my BBT but i think it is very confusing up one day then down the next. Started using OPK this cycle got my first positive the evening of Jan 19th but i am pretty sure I ovulated that day as well. So if I did then i am 4DPO. Today and yesterday my bra feels so tight at the bottom! This cant happen this soon?! Can it? I feel as if I am imagining symptoms again. My breast dont really hurt its just the bottom on wireless bra feels really tight.

Tehra

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It takes on average up to a year to conceive so u need to give yourself & your body to adjust coming off the pill & for your symptom spotting IF u were pregnant you would not have implanted yet so there's no way u would have any symptoms, stress is the worst thing & thinking getting pregnant every single second will not help !

9 years ago

Tehra, Congrats on TTC! I'm in the same boat!

I took out my NuvaRing on Dec 30th, AF came Jan2 nd, and I ovulated on Jan 15th. I had a sonogram on the 17th that confirmed I dropped an egg. I'm showing similar symptoms and my breats have been painfully hurting for over a week now, with bloating, gas, mild cramps today, and lower back pain for over a week as well.

Of course, I fee like I'm imagining my symptoms as well. I'm 11DPO and just got another BFN this morning.

How old are you? Based on your age you have a greater chance of conceiving in the first 4-6 months. And most methods of birth control nowadays do not contain the same level of hormones that they used to. So you don't necessarily need to be off of them for any period of time before TTC.

I'm 25 and I have a 25% chance of conceiving each cycle. As long as my husband is healthy we should be pregnant within 6 months!

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted!

9 years ago

Hello,
Congrats on TTC. Why did they do a sonogram to see if an egg dropped is that normal to test to have?
I turned 30 Nov 2014 and very soon after I started to talking to my husband about TTC.
If i ovulated on 1-19 then i should implant any day now right?
Most of my "symptoms" have stopped. I actually feel completely normal, but today i started having this terrible pain in my left middle/lower abdomen close to my belly button. AF is due 1-31 so we shall see :)

Best of luck to you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo