Community post

Discussion

Omg, I fainted!

I was sooo tired this morning, having a hard time going to sleep at night. Late period and so anxious! So my 3 yo asked me to come to her room and I could lie on her bed while she played. I blacked out in the hallway and felt so strange like I'd been sleeping, when I came to with her standing over me! I'm just worried whether thus could do damage to my tiny bundle of cells developing at about 4 weeks along... Based on last period. Should I be concerned or can I rest easy? Not even sure how I hit the tile floor-- just a mark on my back shoulder. Definitely a prego sign, right?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I fainted with pregnancy one and two. It can happen but usually it happens later on in pregnancy. It is not dangerous to the baby.

Good luck,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Oh that's great to hear. I'm thinking I'm maybe even closer to 6 weeks... The fetus is 4 weeks. And I'm grateful for your response cause I hadn't even gotten a positive test until just now. So excited, but will definitely take my time moving directly after standing, or bending down.

11 years ago • Post starter

good idea. you can suffer from orthostatic blood pressure when u r pregnant because of increased blood volume.

So, you may get "head" rushes. Go from lying to sitting to a stand with a break btwn each to let your BP equalize.

Good luck,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

i fainted at 15 weeks it's normal cause your body is adjusting

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo