Community post

Discussion

Spotting, backache & leg cramps!

Hello ladies,

Today, I am 11dpo. I had brown spotting and mild cramping between 3 and 10dpo and dark red blood and AF-like cramps on 7dpo.

Since 7 dpo, I have had pain in my lower back and cramps in my legs. I never get those.

I am really tired but I have just started a new job so it could be why.

I called my OB/GYN about the spotting on 8dpo and she told me to get a blood test done. It came back negative. Would 8dpo be too early to detect HCG in blood? Was the cramping and dark red blood on 7dpo implantation? What's with all the brown spotting?!?

So many questions!!! Is anyone else experiencing the same kind of thing: leg cramps, lower backache, fatigue, frequent burping and... a hot face!?

I believe I O'ed on Nov 7th and AF is expected between 21st and 24th.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

implantation is usually pink and brown cm like discharge. how long did the dark red blood last?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for your reply :) The red blood was on the 7dpo evening, only when I wiped, once. There was more than a few spots but that was it.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo