Community post

Discussion

9 DPO

I have been having symptoms since 1 DPO but they seem to be getting worse.

I've had fatigue, bloating, gassey, hunger, left side pain at 5 dpo, hints of naseaua, backache, lot's of CM which has slowed down in the past few days, runny and stuffy nose, and still a BFN on tests. Which I know is too early.

Yesterday I started having AF cramps and I am achey in pelvic area. The pain in my left side has decreased over time but it is still a little achey there too.

Anyone else having similar symptoms?

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I have been gassy and occasionally having Abd twinges, yesterday i started balling at the movie "brave". Very emotional day yesterday.

11 years ago

I cried yesterday at the end of "All dogs go to Heaven".

Just came home early from work because I am having some bad left side and back pains!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi
I am also 9 dpo and lots of symptom until today as they seem to calming down :(
I still have sore boobs but I never want to read to much into this one ,I caved this morning and did a test and of course a BFN but it still left me feeling down and out.
Never mind , moving forward.
Good luck to all , baby dust

11 years ago

I also caved in again this afternoon and took another test and it's still BFN. I worry that if I am not pregnant, then why am I having such pains on my left side right down to my utereus.

I don't know why you having so much pain on your left side .
Is it up where you think your O might be or is it low down bikini line area ?
Only asking because , ( I don't wont to scare you ) but in 2006 I had pain on my right side quite early on and then found out I was pregnant and it wasn't in my womb or my Fallopian tubes it was in my ovary and I know it's very early on for you but keep an eye on it.
Hope of course it's nothing like this and it's just a little bean snuggling on in there.
Good luck hope you get a BFP

11 years ago

Right now the pain has ceased for the time being but i am extremely achey at the pelvic area. I also have sore boobs on and off.

See I am confused as to how my body reacts to pregnancy cause with my first child I had been off BC for 8 months and my cycles would range anywhere from 45-55 days. Now I am a regular at 30 days. I had BAD lower back ache with my first. I also tested + on a hpt and a week later I bled, Im assuming it was implantation).

I seriously hope I am preggers!!

It feels like it's in the kidney or ovary area. I was having that pain plus the below bikini area pain at the same time. If I go pain and kinda push down I will get a pain down there like things are changing?!?! LOL I know I sound dumb!

You don't sound dumb but it is too early to test, so you maybe implanting and so you wouldn't get a positive test until at least a few days later. You ladies aren't out yet! We can make it through this week!

11 years ago

Hi Dixon
I really don't know but all can u do us keep an eye on it, I hope thou it is your body changing and u get your BFP .
I already caved and did another test tonight , I tell you this will drive me mad over examining those pee sticks lol, I posted the pic on here because I wanted to play around with it but it hasn't helped lol.
I still sore boobs but ahh it's not enough to have me convinced.
I never had any symptoms with last pregnancy and didn't get a positive until 4 days after my af was due but then I did ovulate very late that cycle for me and then with my other I got a BFP at 8 days past ov so there really is no telling..
Good Luck , when will u test again :))

11 years ago

I will test again in the morning and then Again in AF day my boobs have been sore on and off. Good luck to y'all! I will update with results one way or the other! 5 days till AF!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo