Community post

Discussion

What do you think?

Hello, my last period was on October 26. I had ewcm on cd 9, 10, and 11. On the last two of those days the cm was also tinted pink and there was a significant amount of it. My husband and I bd'd on cycle day 11. I believe I ovulated either that day or a few days after, so anywhere from cd 11 to cd13. On the 14th of this month which would be 7 to 9 dpo I had light ad type cramps and very light spotting in my panties. Since then I have had light cramps on and off for a few days and today I have this slight pulling sensation on my left ovary. I also have very swollen and sore bb's and
I have had a head ache all day. Like the kind I get righ before I ovulate. It's like a hormone headache. Has anyone had anything like this and had good results? We have been trying for 3 years without a single positive result. Thanks! Jenny

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm with you! I had my last period October 25th! Ovulated on the 9th. I've had symptoms since 1 DPO. Today I am 9 dpo and have AF like cramps and achey in my pelvic area, backache, stuffy & runny nose, fatigue, headache yesterday, and hungry as ever!!

I have not had spotting yet. With my first child I tested positive first then several days later I started spotting and it freaked me out so I went to the hospital and they checked me for an etopic pregnancy. Which of course it wasn't! I knew nothing about implantation bleeding. lol

This is our 1st month TTC. Baby dust!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo