Community post

Discussion

VERY CONFUSED...don't know what to think?! :(

I feel like I'm going mad!!
I'm so confused because I'm not even 1 day past O yet... but I have loads of symptoms?! ...
I've had the UTI feeling, constipation, gas,empty feeling,heartburn, headaches, very tender breasts even tender under armpits,sore nipples,dull hips and leg aches,dull crampy feeling around ovaries bit like period but its not,lower backache ... I've had some cm like egg white/clear and stringy but I haven't had a lot! I just don't know what to think?
What's your opinions? Shall I test anyway or shall I wait? X

Would be greatfull o hear from you!

Thanks
Remi :)
X

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

??? Xx

11 years ago • Post starter

I don't know what to tell you. I've been the same way. I'm now 10 dpo. I tested yesterday and got a bfn. I'm trying to find ways to stay sane for the next few days. My suggestion is to stay busy for the next two weeks!!

11 years ago

I BD twice, a week before the 6 days I was most fertile ... and three times in the 6days...I still have 2days left where I am most likely to concieve? I'm just abit confused because I'm getting all these symptoms before I have even passed ovulation,I think? Sorry if I sound doubledutch lol it's my first time to all this :$ xx I appriciate your help :) x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo