Community post

Discussion

feeling discouraged

When we were TTC with my son, we got pregnant right away, with this second attempt to TTC we are six months in and no luck so far. This month I really feel like I'm pregnant and while I know 8dpo is too early to feel discouraged, with my son by this point i had a BFP, so naturally I'm really down about the chances.

I know 6 months is not that long, I'm 31 and would like the option of a 3rd child if my husband and I would like, but at this rate that might not be an option. I know you typically are suppose to wait to see a dr about not getting pregnant, but I dont want to waste another 6 months if something is wrong.

Anyone else been through this? Should I go see a Dr. now?

Thanks in advance.....

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

6 months is not that long but if your concerned l would seek a referral from your GP to go & see a OB/GYN to ease your mind, good luck :) It took me at least twelve months for my second, 2 years for my third & another two for my fourth !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo