Community post

Discussion

Implantation or a week early AF

hi! Hubby and I are not actively TTC so I'm just going by what I've remembered (i put info into my tracker a few days late and honestly forgot when I noticed discharge this last MC) into my tracker as far as PD's go. LMP was around Oct26-28. I usually start off with brown spotting a few days before I begin to flow red. I've always been like clockwork, even with the beginnings of brown discharge. Not sure how accurate it is, but I always begin my tracker when i see any type of discharge because when the tracker calls for "expected" date to begin, it's always pin point to the day when I'll see the discharge.

AF isn't due until next Thursday/Friday/Saturday (not sure why i chose not to plug it in right away this past cycle). Yesterday i noticed some brown discharge in undies and again today. There was some pinkish- very very faint-- when I wiped. I've never in my life had spotting this early before a period. I'm not really sure what to think of it. One of my friends gave the possibility that it may be this. DH and I only BD 1 during the possible time frame (nov 5) and I recall the following day having some cramps on my left side. (I only have one fallopian tube - the left one-) Today I have been completely out of it. Mixing up my words, feeling exhausted and very nauseated. I love sushi, went to eat it today and couldn't even finish one. I know there was a bug going around work and I could also be starting that, but my main concern was the spotting 7 days before AF is expected.

Sorry for long novel. Any input/advice is welcome.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I am in exactly the same boat. My husband and I bd'd once around ovulation, which was sometime around the5-7th. I had spotting on Wednesday about 7dpo and cramping and I have had cramping everyday on and off since. Af is due around Thursday. I have been having hormone headaches and been nauseated. Bb's are huge and sore. Today I have had a tugging sensation in my left side. Let me know how it turns out for you:)

11 years ago

I will! I've had some more spotting today- no cramps though. Very tired and nauseated, sore throat and headache. Let me know how everything works out for you!sending you baby dust!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo