Community post

Discussion

My Mind is RACING!!!

okay so I will be 11 DPO in about 1 hour and I am going crazy not knowing if I will see those two little pink lines I have been waiting and praying for.. Ugh and my period is due on 20th but I say the 24th just to make sure af dosent want to come down for a visit.. I can feel myself get nausea just thinking about it... Ahhhh!!! if i could i would make tomorrow be the 24th so i know for sure it wan't coming. My Husband says to chill and to relax and not to think about it.. But I cant stop so i just hope that i will be able to get some sleep... Feel free to comment and let me know if your goin thru it too...

User Image User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi I am the same 11dpo, promised my bf I wouldn't test today, after being so disappointed yesterday. It sounds like tmi, but I had loads ad loads of ewcm, on cd 31 which was last night, driving myself mad, glad I'm not the only one :(((, hope we all get our bfps soon. X

11 years ago

its okay.. I jus dont want to get my hopes up and BAM!!!! af is there.. lol So Im really trying to hold off but i know that I am not going to make it by Monday... lol

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

We'll I broke my promise, test negative today, but got a smiley face on the opk, my temps are normal, really fed up, I'm on cd32, 11dpo, got my ovulation spike on 5th nov, only reason I took a opk is the ewcm I had last night, any ideas

11 years ago

We'll I broke my promise, test negative today, but got a smiley face on the opk, my temps are normal, really fed up, I'm on cd32, 11dpo, got my ovulation spike on 5th nov, only reason I took a opk is the ewcm I had last night, any ideas

11 years ago

sorry to know that but you can always try again and not to think about it so hard even if it drives you crazy.. in a way thats why i havent took a test yet cause i know that i would lose it but at the same time i can always try again next time

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo