Community post

Discussion

Holy cow the ladies on thebump.com are MEAN!

I am trying to lay low this early in this pregnancy (high risk) and have been searching the internet for a lot of different things. I joined thebump.com...HOLY COW! The ladies on countdown are soooo supportive and nice! One woman started a thread freaking out b/c she forgot she shouldn't have white mexican cheese and the ladies responded by mocking her! I have had to, on several threads, tell people to watch their manners and don't throw stones in glass houses and stuff! WOW...meanies! Thanks to all of you for being so wonderful and supportive!!

Babydust!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Wow! That's just a nasty way to act! That poor woman was probably so upset and being mocked isn't going to help.

Thanks for the warning. God willing, when I get my bfp, I will stick with this site!!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

I know what you mean!! I have been on a few different sites ad the women on there (for the most part at least) are mean and rude, and sometimes even cruel!

I LOVE this site & plan on sticking with it throught my eventually pregnancy (God willing) and possibly even after child birth!!! Haha!! I just love all the ladies I have met on here so much I cant imagine going through everything without them!!

I hope you decided to stick with us on the BYOB thread! We have really enjoyed chatting with you!

Sending you tons of for a

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I know exactly what you mean. I joined the Bump shortly after finding out that I was preggers, and they were AWFUL. Honestly, I've never encountered such nastiness in my ENTIRE history on message boards! I was shocked! I was on the September 2011 boards, and there were two threads that eventually convinced me to leave- 1) where they made fun of the ladies on the first trimester thread who were on their first babies and had lots of questions and concerns CONSTANTLY and 2) a thread where they laughed about a user who was going on another part of the board, had created a fake profile, and was purposely causing drama to be "funny."

They're awful. I LOVE it here, and am SO GRATEFUL that you all have let me stay, even though I just started my second trimester! I love you guys!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Babycenter.com is like that too...full of bitches. It sucks. Justmommies.com-I am in the Sept 2011 DDC and they are awesome. I haven't reado ro received one nasty or snarky comment yet. I stay away from the negative boards, I have enough to worry about. If I want criticism I'll call my MIL.

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

HAHA! Uh oh...MIL drama. YIPES! OH yes, I'm still stalking the BYOB!

I just don't see the point in being rude! I mean some of these poor "girls" are just newly pregnant for the first time and perhaps don't have any medical background (unfortunately those of us on here know MORE THAN WE'D LIKE TO about TTC and pregnancy) so they are relying on these rude, self-riteous b*tches to knock 'em down a peg or two further! As if they don't already feel out of their element and alone/scared. MAN! This site is the best...by far!

babydust and sticky vibes!!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

I agree! I found some mean threads on theBump and so steared clear of posting. I am glad I found this site today. It will be perfect for me!

User Image

13 years ago

I know that none of you ladies know me but I just wanted to AGREE with you all regarding the bump.com. (and I am so glad to see that other people actually agree) I was on there for two months and my first two posts were yesterday and this morning. I had a pretty crappy morning finding AF and i just wanted to vent about it and I basically got told that I was stupic and I was talked to like a dog! I was also told by girl (who thought it would be nice to joke with someone) that I should drink my pee! Well, needless to say I wrote thebump.com customer service and told them to delete my account and also that I couldn't believe that they allow grown women to act like that on a website that is supposed to help women. Sorry to jump in on your post but I just wanted to, I guess, speak my piece!! Thank you!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone!

I havent had any bad experiences with another site yet but after listening top this thread I think i'll just steer clear of them! CTP is perfect for me, everyone is SO suppooortive and hepful!

12 years ago

When I was TTC my son I had a bad expierience on the bump forums too. It was like a cult!You were supposed to "lurk" for some unidentified amount of time before commenting on any post, and if you had less than like 1,000 posts people would make fun of anything you said.

Now that I am TTC again, I am glad to have found an environment where there is a warm and supportive vibe :).

12 years ago

I've seen that on thebump.com, too. I have to say, this is my first baby (God willing nothing goes wrong), and I've asked a ton of questions. Everyone on here has been so nice, supportive, and helpful. I'm so appreciative. I feel like this is one of the only sites with no judgement. Just supportive women. I love it, and I'm so glad I found this. :)

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo